Derby County F.C. v Fulham FC

Boycie

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I'm hoping he gets a second in the dying seconds - he's crap.

Seriously! You want your own players sent off? My initial reply got censored which is fair enough but you're no Derby fan mate, you're no fan at all. Gary and the lads have thumbed their noses at you and the snipers in grand style and I'm ****** loving it.

Suck it up sweetpea. The dream is still alive.

You mighty ******* Rams. Get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lived dangerously throughout the second half won't be able to soak up that kind of pressure at theirs without conceeding. ,but great commitment and discipline,thought the ref was harsh on the fouls in the box from our corners and Wienman booking.

Have to give it a go at theirs and get at least one. Curtis ,Keogh Hudds  and Lawrence thought had excellent games.Fantastic goal by CJ putty we couldn't have gone on and got another, but we'll played lads.

Two teams with deeply contrasting styles and we edged it with our one moment of real attacking quality.

Defensively, I thought we were fantastic. Davies led by example - a real captain's performance.

But going forward, time and time again, we'd get into promising positions, only for the final ball to be lacking. If we had had that composure, we could have got the second or third goals we sorely needed.

A win is a win, but I think it's advantage Fulham for me. If the second leg follows the same pattern, we're in trouble.

1 minute ago, Jourdan said:

Two teams with deeply contrasting styles and we edged it with our one moment of real attacking quality.

Defensively, I thought we were fantastic. Davies led by example - a real captain's performance.

But going forward, time and time again, we'd get into promising positions, only for the final ball to be lacking. If we had had that composure, we could have got the second or third goals we sorely needed.

A win is a win, but I think it's advantage Fulham for me. If the second leg follows the same pattern, we're in trouble.

Not sure why another 1-0 win to us would be a problem ?

We got a bit of luck when they hit the bar and then blasted over a couple of minutes after , but I do think we did our teamwork really well tonight. Well organised and we looked dangerous on the break. Will it be enough on Monday ?

8 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Seriously! You want your own players sent off? My initial reply got censored which is fair enough but you're no Derby fan mate, you're no fan at all. Gary and the lads have thumbed their noses at you and the snipers in grand style and I'm ****** loving it.

Suck it up sweetpea. The dream is still alive.

You mighty ******* Rams. Get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone better than him could play - it's not his fault Rowett thinks he's a footballer. You can't spot 'em either can you! ?

Archived