Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

Ranting and raving about having paid in full for services not provided, only to be politely reminded by the service provider that no payment took place for the period in question.

Me:

It seems that i paid up until May for the karate lessons and was not charged for the fall and early winter period. 

Irritatingly embarrassing.?  i blame Keogh.

Autosaint car insurance.

Two years custom, with a dreaded black box, yet the piss poor Satan's sperm of a company can't provide proof of NCD in a timely enough manner to prevent your new insurer cancelling your policy.

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

Autosaint car insurance.

Two years custom, with a dreaded black box, yet the piss poor Satan's sperm of a company can't provide proof of NCD in a timely enough manner to prevent your new insurer cancelling your policy.

Thought they could do it automatically through the ubiquitous insurance database thingy nowadays, I have not been asked for any of my auto NCD for about five years now. 

17 minutes ago, SIXTEEN AGAIN said:

Thought they could do it automatically through the ubiquitous insurance database thingy nowadays, I have not been asked for any of my auto NCD for about five years now. 

Me too, sadly not 

8 hours ago, Wistaston Ram said:

BBC weather forecasts where they show the temperatures for the next five days in Glasgow, London, Cardiff and Belfast and about half the UKs population don't live within 200 miles of these places. Not sure why it bothers me so much, but it does!

ITV shows Wrexham. Population 65k. Random. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/01/2021 at 07:09, Wistaston Ram said:

BBC weather forecasts where they show the temperatures for the next five days in Glasgow, London, Cardiff and Belfast and about half the UKs population don't live within 200 miles of these places. Not sure why it bothers me so much, but it does!

Irritates me, but as my wife pointed out to me they are the Capitals of our great nation, I'd never noticed that.?

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

"Royal Mail postman left widow Patricia Stewart, 72, lying in snow after fall 

He told the pensioner he was 'too knackered' to pick her up in Falkirk"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9253095/Moment-Royal-Mail-postman-leaves-pensioner-lying-snow-hes-knackered-pick-up.html

I was disappointed to read that the postman had been 'dropped from his round ',  I was hoping it would say 'dropped from the forth bridge '

seriously though how could anyone do that,  even if you didn't feel you were able or should be lifting her you would call for help surely. 

Need some advice about my next door neighbour. I've tried talking to them without any success, they're some of the rudest people I've come across.  Their lack of respect and courtesy is really awful. In normal times I wouldn't be bothered, people are allowed to have fun and play their music at a weekend. I wouldn't be stuck in the house all the time and neither would they. It's frustrating for everyone. I can't get my head around why they would blast music out to the early hours though when everybody is stuck at home. If the social distancing wasnt in place, I'd ask the neighbour next to them if they have any issues with this. It's driving me nuts. A lack of understanding for everyone else who had to adhere to these rules too.

I hate confrontation at the best of times, I've tried my best to keep the peace. They're a right nightmare though.