Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

The clever clogs at the highways agency or whoever it is that decide to start roadworks for 6 weeks outside john flamsteed school with a 4 way traffic control just as the schools back.

7 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

People who still have their company ID badge hanging round their neck while they do their shopping etc.  I've even seen someone still wearing one to a game at Pride Park. Take it off and put it in your pocket or handbag you're no longer at work you've finished for the day or on your lunch break.

Company ID's in general.

You work at a place with 15 employees, you've been to colleagues' weddings, your boss knows your brother, yet you've still got to wear some shitty lanyard to prove you're not coming to work mundane 8 hour days under false pretenses.

Unless you actually work in the Bourne Identity they're a waste of time.

9 hours ago, 1of4 said:

People who still have their company ID badge hanging round their neck while they do their shopping etc.  I've even seen someone still wearing one to a game at Pride Park. Take it off and put it in your pocket or handbag you're no longer at work you've finished for the day or on your lunch break.

Same people who leave airline luggage tags from three years ago on their bags when checking into Swadlincote Travel Lodge.

You know their house is full of Burger King cardboard crowns and framed certificates on the wall for their one-day PowerPoint course.

KFC near pride park.

Ok they have a few different choices on the menu, but not that many so there is always a good chance of people ordering the same meal.

They give you a slip with an order number on, then have fancy pants TV displays which shows orders are being worked on.

Then what do they do when they are ready, mumble 'zinger box meal' or whatever, people look at each other, does he mean mine? Why not just read the numbers out?

When you take your car into a motor mechanic for a small job and you sit there in fear waiting for the moment they come and tell you your engine needs replacing.

Edited by Sith Happens