Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

14 minutes ago, TimRam said:

Trying to get somewhere (not work) on a weekday morning between 8 and 9am. "Rush" hour...meh. Will again try later.

Yesterday I had a hospital appointment at 9.30, still massive queues into derby at 9.10, shuldnt they all be at work by then.

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Cleaning the BBQ 

I've been using those disposable ones. Saves all that hassle. Earlier in the summer I found one in the shed that must have been there years. Unfortunately the paper that lights it had dried up so the bugger wouldn't light. Not to be beaten and plus I'm a tight git, I foraged about the garden for any bits of wood I could find. Bits of the garden fence and shed all came in handy. No idea why all the food tasted of creosote. Mrs How Hard was suitably unimpressed with my frugal fire lighting skills. " All for the sake of a £2 barbecue. You tight b*****d" she quite rightly said.

Edited by Steve How Hard?
Missed a word out.

On 27 September 2017 at 09:04, JoetheRam said:

Football's possession obsession.

Yeah!

Its a lot easier just to keep giving the ball away and defend the box for 95 minutes. 

48 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Cleaning the BBQ 

We use those foil trays on ours, still gets a bit dirty but makes it loads easier to clean and dont need to as often.

Sith Happens

When the other half embarks on a job, like clearing out a wardrobe, or kitchen cupboards or under the stairs, everything seems to just be transferred from the offending place to somewhere else, then about 2 hours into it starts to get bored with the activity and you start to get the 'can you just help me with this' which leads to me finishing the job or it will all just get left in the hall way or bedroom floor or whatever.

17 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Drivers who are waiting at side roads, and as you approach, wait, then pull out at the last moment causing you to brake sharply.

Yep and then tootle along as though they have all the time in the world. What was the rush to pull out if they are gonna then drive at 15mph?

Sith Happens

Duelling lorries, have said this before but when i witness one lorry trying to overtake another very slowly on the A38 with an ambulance with flashing lights having to wait while he continues to try and get past it makes me realise how thoughtless some people can be.

The 4 or 5 minutes it took for him to get past and let the ambulance past could be the difference between life and death for some poor person, hope they got his reg no and have him done for some sort of offence.

Energy companies...

I recently switched and my old company overcharged me by a small amount and at first refused to refund it as it 'fell with their levels of tolerance'.  I asked what their levels of tolerance were if someone underpaid.