Derby County Football Club vs Middlesbrough

cannable

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think we have enough defenders? Glad to see the system changed, that’s the sort of system I’d have recruited toward in the summer but we don’t have the players it seems currently. The mdifield looks unbalanced to me.

Also, one of Forsyth and Olsson is normally enough to make me wanna cry, with bloody both of them Gary is clearly trying to tip me over the edge!

1 minute ago, ramit said:

So much for being brave

Well he is clearly changing formation - don't really see what else he can do. Not like he a lot of options personnel wise is it - on the bench we have a keeper, a centre back, two midfielders who usually play a defensive role, 2 attacking players who can't hit a barn door with a football and Kasey Palmer who has been average at best in recent games.

If we are playing a couple of wing backs it should hopefully see us be a bit more attacking this game.

12 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Do you think we have enough defenders? Glad to see the system changed, that’s the sort of system I’d have recruited toward in the summer but we don’t have the players it seems currently. The mdifield looks unbalanced to me.

Also, one of Forsyth and Olsson is normally enough to make me wanna cry, with bloody both of them Gary is clearly trying to tip me over the edge!

The thing is we probably do have the personal for it. Bring Anya in at RWB, shift Wisdom into the back, drop Fozzy  (or Olsson and play Fozzy at wing back) and swap Johnson for literally anybody else who can play midfield.

9 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Well he is clearly changing formation - don't really see what else he can do. Not like he a lot of options personnel wise is it - on the bench we have a keeper, a centre back, two midfielders who usually play a defensive role, 2 attacking players who can't hit a barn door with a football and Kasey Palmer who has been average at best in recent games.

If we are playing a couple of wing backs it should hopefully see us be a bit more attacking this game.

i would have preferred Palmer to start, he's a skillful player but needs pitch time, but yeah you have a valid point

Archived