Derby County Football Club vs Middlesbrough

cannable

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
11 minutes ago, one_chop said:

Words fail me. If this system/line up produces anything worthwhile I will carry out a Circumcision on myself with a rusty butter knife.

Up the rams.

3 minutes ago, Papahet said:

How many times does Forsyth need to be dropped/recalled for Rowett to realise he's *****?

The bench has gone from looking full of match winning quality to absolute crap too, cheers Gaz.

We weren’t winning before so... maybe we will today with our more favourable back four?

1 minute ago, superzak said:

its basically Olsson replacing weiman. we are that bad we have to play 2 left backs.

this might not be a bad thing with boro  being so strong out wide both fozzy and olsson both like pushing forward but naturaly both being full backs they should both be there defending, by rights defensively whoever pushes forward the other 1 should be strong enough to defend the other (on paper) as for our left backs im not sure 

I hope that is a 4-2-3-1 rather than a 3 at the back. Wisdom as a right wing back, I threw up in my mouth a little. If he’s going to do that he might as well put Anya in there and push Wisdom to a centre back(who would be a good there in my opinion)

DERBY v MIDDLESBROUGH

A massive play-off clash at Pride Park pits out-of-form and out-of-sorts Derby (are they ever any other way at this time of the season?) against Middlesbrough. Victory for the Rams would see them climb back above Boro and into the top six.

1⃣5⃣ minutes until kick-off #UTBpic.twitter.com/cS76Mecs1F

— Middlesbrough FC (@Boro) April 21, 2018

this is what pi$$es me off skysports other seasons we havent achually been that but slightly unlucky only 1 other season have we dropped off like we have this season, lets go and stuff them and shut foke up like this! #bbcsportforever (sorry to the people who dont ##) 

Archived