Derby County Football Club vs Middlesbrough

cannable

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 4 teams behind us all got winnable games. If we draw today then 2 points seperating 7 teams, most exciting playoff race ever but we won't even enjoy it. If our season had been the same as Brentford or Preston's we'd all be buzzing now.

A btw, a tenner on us drawing and the 4 below winning gets you about 420 quid.

PistoldPete2

I am surprised that Rowett has lasted this week after the burton game but now that he has , it's time for Rams fans to get behind him for this game. If we win this who knows. 

6 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

I am surprised that Rowett has lasted this week after the burton game but now that he has , it's time for Rams fans to get behind him for this game. If we win this who knows. 

If we can't get behind Rowett, we need to make sure we are behind the team. COYR 

9 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

He will last a lot longer than you think 

6 minutes ago, curtains said:

He will last a lot longer than you think 

If we lose today I don’t think he’ll be in charge Tuesday, given the bizzare Ipswich rumours. No smoke without fire and all that, think he’ll jump, but with a little bit of a push on the way, so to speak.

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

If we lose today I don’t think he’ll be in charge Tuesday, given the bizzare Ipswich rumours. No smoke without fire and all that, think he’ll jump, but with a little bit of a push on the way, so to speak.

Not a chance 

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Don’t be daft, Mel’s drawing up a another contract extension as I type. 

I am treating each game from now on as a day out at a football match and hoping my team will win. Nothing more. Going to enjoy a walk to the ground, a swift ale, some noise and hopefully some goals and moments of skill.

No interest in tactics, managers, opinions or even individual players.

no defeatist talk. It's our 11 players v theirs ... and may the ones in black and white win. 

If anything, this season has shown that few of us really know as much as we think we do about human psychology never mind football

dont care who's in the line up, just hope they get stuck in and give their all. 

COYR

43 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Brace yourself for a win to cap off the perfect day. :thumbsup:

We all need to be rooting for them :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

So bizarre that he's not even listed amongst the bookies odds. Completely made up in fact.

Archived