Notts Forest F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

Sunday 11th March

2.30pm 14.30hrs

Shitty ground, just outside Nottingham.

Happy Mother’s Day, and this will be the mother of all results if we can do the double over the dicky trees on Sunday.

So batten down the hatches, tune into Radio Derby, RamsTV audio, also live video stream if you’re in Spain or watch on SKY TV because this will be a interesting game.

Who will win? Who wants it the most? Who knows, the fans definitely want it the most so good luck to us all.

Look out for the empty seats at the Council Ground and the customary pitch invasion if they score, watch out for coins and spit from above if you’re stood towards the front. (We’re in the middle supposedly)

Will there be another early goal? A red card? 

Lets get the win and enjoy the bragging rights until next season ( friendly game pre season?)

whats word on d’street?

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m one of those people who think outward pessimism can only bring good luck, so I’m gonna say that they’re gonna beat us 2-1....?

In all seriousness tho, I do think they’ll win - and then we’ll go on another run of good form and end up 2nd....

You read it here first!

Please, please, let's end our bad form against those lot down the road, let's at least get the bragging rights over the treetards, for what's it worth I think, hope, prey and even believe we will win 2-1, with Keogh scoring the winner in the 86th minute in front of the Derby fans, lose this game and I will be pissed off antill we play the dogs again. But it will be us with the bragging rights. Once a RAM always a RAM.

22 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Every time I close my eyes, I just see Fat Kenny laughin'...it's horrid. :pinch:

Open your eyes fella, and follow him down the tunnel like Paul did, and when nobody's looking, just do what comes natural.....horrid he is. :thumbsup:

Read the comments regarding this clip.

33bcs93.png

Sith Happens
7 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Open your eyes fella, and follow him down the tunnel like Paul did, and when nobody's looking, just do what comes natural.....horrid he is. :thumbsup:

Read the comments regarding this clip.

33bcs93.png

He wouldn't fit down the tunnel now.

8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Comfortable win after a 10 minute frisky start from the Gumps. 

Vydra scorcher after 15 mins then pick em off to ease a 3-0 win to put us back on track. 

I'm going to count back from 10 to 1.  Then you will wake up and everything will be back to how it was.  

Rowett spoke after QPR how he wasn't sure why the players started slowly, clearly wasn't the plan, this is one game the players can't afford to be caught napping from the start.

Be an interesting game this, for all their mocking Forest are setup not too dissimilar to ourselves, 4-2-3-1, even in the 5-2 walloping of QPR they came away with less possession, as they have done in most games, their last 5

29% v Burton (A) 0-0
48% v Reading (H) 1-1
47% v QPR (A) 2-5
51% v Birmingham (H) 2-1
33% v Norwich (A) 0-0

Expecting after the initial onslaught to see a scrappy game, who wants the ball type with brief periods of one being on top, not one for the purists amongst us. They who are clinical wins. Typical local Derby.

Not a game to go down to 10 men for either side. 

After a shakey start to the season the win at home kick started a bit of a good run... hopefully we can get a win put a but of confidence into the lads and some feel good factor around the place 

however i do think we’ll get beat theyve hit some good form u think they have some good young players & we’ve been terrible recently 

2 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Sat in a bar in Portugal with s forest fan and he’s so cocky. We turned s corner with that 5-2, 5 unbeaten blah blah

Tell ya, listening to him, I think it’s Real Madrid we are playing 

Tell him you've gotta go as even your glass eye is falling asleep listening to him..........

Then knock him out. :blink:

Archived