Notts Forest F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

Thank god McLarens not managing then?

Correct. Some posters just keep embarrassing themselves - in nearly every post they make there's either a direct or a veiled criticism of Rowett. It's as though they just cant help it. The sooner McClaren gets another managers role (highly unlikely) the sooner these critics can resume supporting him rather than the Rams

I'm not Rowetts' biggest fan but really!

13 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Correct. Some posters just keep embarrassing themselves - in nearly every post they make there's either a direct or a veiled criticism of Rowett. It's as though they just cant help it. The sooner McClaren gets another managers role (highly unlikely) the sooner these critics can resume supporting him rather than the Rams

I'm not Rowetts' biggest fan but really!

You manage to see things that aren't there, best go to the docs and tell them you're hallucinating! :lol:

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

You manage to see things that aren't there, best go to the docs and tell them you're hallucinating! :lol:

If I tell him I want McClaren to replace Rowett he'll be calling for the guys in white coats to cart me away.

We all up? Excited? Nervous?

Cant wait.

Got a trip to bnq and the old firm game on the telly to fill in the time. Just over 4 hours and I'll be pacing around with my heart in my mouth, remembering the one time I've been in person (we lost 3-2, three nil down first half, disallowed goal, second half men possessed and it was only a matter of time until the equaliser, but time ran out) and hoping beyond hope we get this one result. I'm fine with not going up, I'm fine with DCFC in general, we need to buck up form but I would be really very disappointed if we lose this.

Safe trip to all who are going.

Hopefully there's no sillyness to mar the game, most of us have friends, family or colleagues across the divide, we all just want to be entertained by our heroes.

12 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Perhaps its more about what the manager does with these 'better players'?

Like the qpr play off final perhaps ?,, or how about reading home last game of the season to miss out on play off perhaps? Anymore for anymore?

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Got to get there first to get it wrong!

You must be there then I take it,,,

are we not at an important game the same as those were ? And by your comment aren’t you saying that it’s always about what the manager does with the players or is that criteria only reserved for the managers you personally don’t like ,,, don’t bother answering I think I know already

3 minutes ago, archied said:

You must be there then I take it,,,

are we not at an important game the same as those were ? And by your comment aren’t you saying that it’s always about what the manager does with the players or is that criteria only reserved for the managers you personally don’t like ,,, don’t bother answering I think I know already

You don't think the manager is important then?

The retort was because of yet another anti-Mac dig. Is that all you Rowett fanboys can come up with? Tell us how he's gonna out think Kranky and the Red Dogs!

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

The retort was because of yet another anti-Mac dig. Is that all you Rowett fanboys can come up with? Tell us how he's gonna out think Kranky and the Red Dogs!

Yep manager is important , the only difference with you and I is that I feel that with all managers not just when it suits me , your anti rowett and that’s fine by me I just choose to expose your unbalanced unsupported comments every now and again ,suits you to paint me as anti Mac because I show openly that you don’t use the same yardstick for Mac and rowett ,, Mac had some real positives in his time with us but some real negative s , I’m happy to acknowledge both as I am with rowett , I’m seeing some negatives recently but far too early for me to make a fair and balanced opinion ,it’s very clear that fair and balanced are not important to you , each to their own

They have experienced midfielders in Watson and Tomlin and in midfield in particular we look lightweight if no Ledley and Thorne ...I think it's too much to ask Hanson to come in there today in a big big game for us ... he hasn't been deemed good enough to even make the bench most of the season now we are maybe asking him to be a massive player for us today....not his fault I'm afraid ...bad planning !!!  We've been short in midfield all season...really really hope we put a performance in today COYR

12 minutes ago, archied said:

...it’s very clear that fair and balanced are not important to you , each to their own

You are unable to make one post without it containing some sort of personal comment are you. Talk about fair. :lol:

27 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Don't worry Roy you only have about five hours to wait so you can celebrate if we lose or bang your head against the wall if we win If its just a draw you can bang your fist on the wall and think about the chances Forest missed 

10 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

Don't worry Roy you only have about five hours to wait so you can celebrate if we lose or bang your head against the wall if we win If its just a draw you can bang your fist on the wall and think about the chances Forest missed 

Sadly mistaram I think you are spot on 

15 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

You are unable to make one post without it containing some sort of personal comment are you. Talk about fair. :lol:

Really ? Do you need me to dig out multiple posts of mine that show the above comment is again unfair ,unbalanced and unfounded?

16 minutes ago, archied said:

Really ? Do you need me to dig out multiple posts of mine that show the above comment is again unfair ,unbalanced and unfounded?

Lol! Not about unfair, unbalanced and unfounded. It's about the personal digs that is in most of you comments - so what if I'm a Mac fanboy, comments like this "...it’s very clear that fair and balanced are not important to you , each to their own" are out of order.

I don't rate Rowett, I do rate Mac but that doesn't mean I don't support Derby.

Some serious pressure on Forest today. This is it for them - this is their season. If we lose, we pick ourselves up and carry on fighting for promotion. If forest lose - that's it... season over. Hopefully the pressure will get to them... but then they are the current European Cup holders so they should be used to big games.

Big Big game this . We have to thank the Trees as last time we played them it started us on a brilliant run.

Hopefully today could do the same thing

At worse we will be inundated with Tree fans ALL over our pages with their comments. Incidentally I cant recall them being on here for a while. Cant think why???  

Archived