Notts Forest F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If all these players are out lets try something radical like this team.

Carson     

Wisdom    Keogh      Davies

Anya          Hanson        Johnson        Olson

Palmer

Lawrence      Vydra

3 minutes ago, hiltonram said:

If all these players are out lets try something radical like this team.

Carson     

Wisdom    Keogh      Davies

Anya          Hanson        Johnson        Olson

Palmer

Lawrence      Vydra

I've seen worse ideas and for certain it would be pacy .. Can't see it happening with so many unfamiliar roles. And Andy Duracell Bunny Weimann ? 

Anyway, GR will decide and whoever plays will be up for this one and have my 100% support. We mustn't fret about injuries or current form. This needs to be a roll your sleeves up beserkers game. No quarter given. 11 v 11 and all that stuff. ... I'd so love it if we beat them, away from home, out of form, injury crisis .. It would be a fantastic result and a brilliant 2 fingers to the Gumps and a reminder to our wrist slashing gloom mongers that we are Derby. ... Here's hoping 

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

I have a used bus ticket if you need one 

I think you are trying to take him for a ride.

If everyone are out has people are speculating...I do not believe they will be but if then

CARSON

WISDOM  KEOGH  DAVIES  FORSYTH

HANSON  JOHNSON

ANYA          VYDRA              LAWRENCE

WEIMANN

Weimann always claimed he is a forward and at the moment he is on a hot streak in front of goal and Palmer to come on if it is not working.

Sith Happens
6 minutes ago, Beagle said:

If everyone are out has people are speculating...I do not believe they will be but if then

CARSON

WISDOM  KEOGH  DAVIES  FORSYTH

HANSON  JOHNSON

ANYA          VYDRA              LAWRENCE

WEIMANN

Weimann always claimed he is a forward and at the moment he is on a hot streak in front of goal and Palmer to come on if it is not working.

Yeah that looks OK, I think Hudds will be ok

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

It could be fate for Gary rowett. Bobby Robson got his best results and performance with England when backs were against the wall and changes were forced by injury.

If he can do it........

Stranger things have happened. In a way I hope we blood some alternatives. To an extent I think Gary has been hard wired in to the "must get it this season" mentality which is sadly part of the game with the amount of money involved. But (unlike Roy Mac ) I believe that he does like youth and development. A lot of what we have seen is circumstance and pragmatism - which has worked well until now, and it made no sense to change when you didn't have to. ... Now he has an opportunity 

Just calculated that, if Derby let in goals at the rate they've let in when I've been to live matches this season we'd have goals against of 126!!. The two games I've been to? Bristol away L 4-1 and Reading away D 3-3.

The good news though is I'm not going tomorrow!!!! :whistle: COYR

Funny how the time before we played Forest at home some were calling for Gary’s head......

Like full circle yet again.....

3 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Got myself a new app whilst having a poo...

20180310_122417.png

I'm an avid under23s watcher and I'm afraid Walker is a mile of being a Championship striker Don't let's ruin him by rushing him Actually he wouldn't be in the under 23s if we didn't have so many out on loan 

3 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

I'm an avid under23s watcher and I'm afraid Walker is a mile of being a Championship striker Don't let's ruin him by rushing him Actually he wouldn't be in the under 23s if we didn't have so many out on loan 

I disagree. I think he's ready.

(I'm basing that purely on the fact that he's Des Walker's son so it's fate that he plays against Forest. Until a few days ago I'd never even heard of him).

Archived