Notts Forest F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

Normally, no matter how the season has gone for both teams, I look forward to this game (more so than at home) but after the shambles that Tuesday was I am dreading it. Really fear they could rip us a new one!

The biggest thing for me is I don't generally enjoy the GR style of football anyway and now the results aren't coming there is zero entertainment. I'm even questioning if I want to watch it........

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
23 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Same ref for this as the one who fell for Maddison’s diving antics last month for Norwich... bobby Madleys brother as fourth official too...

Cant be as bad as the one last season who gave a foul on their keeper when he was fouled by his own player when Bradley Scored.

Sith Happens
Just now, Millenniumram said:

You’d hope not but you never know with the incompetence of officiating at this level 

Or failing to give us a free kick for the obvious dive late on leading to the corner which they scored from.

Sith Happens
10 hours ago, Zag zig said:

Sat in a bar in Portugal with s forest fan and he’s so cocky. We turned s corner with that 5-2, 5 unbeaten blah blah

Tell ya, listening to him, I think it’s Real Madrid we are playing :blink:

Shows what a sorry time they have had when they get cocky over reaching 15th in the table.

10 hours ago, Rich84 said:

Normally, no matter how the season has gone for both teams, I look forward to this game (more so than at home) but after the shambles that Tuesday was I am dreading it. Really fear they could rip us a new one!

The biggest thing for me is I don't generally enjoy the GR style of football anyway and now the results aren't coming there is zero entertainment. I'm even questioning if I want to watch it........

This isn't a game where Derby fans will stomach sitting back and letting Firest have the ball. Its encapsulates everything about why fans want their teams to attack.

i 'd even forgotten that there even used to a be a chant....." Attack, Attack......Attack-attack-attack"

On 07/03/2018 at 22:53, Boycie said:

Sunday 11th March

2.30pm 14.30hrs

Shitty ground, just outside Nottingham.

Happy Mother’s Day, and this will be the mother of all results if we can do the double over the dicky trees on Sunday.

So batten down the hatches, tune into Radio Derby, RamsTV audio, also live video stream if you’re in Spain or watch on SKY TV because this will be a interesting game.

Who will win? Who wants it the most? Who knows, the fans definitely want it the most so good luck to us all.

Look out for the empty seats at the Council Ground and the customary pitch invasion if they score, watch out for coins and spit from above if you’re stood towards the front. (We’re in the middle supposedly)

Will there be another early goal? A red card? 

Lets get the win and enjoy the bragging rights until next season ( friendly game pre season?)

whats word on d’street?

Apparently they have some new CCTV in the Bridgford End so don't return the coins.

I’m too disconsolate about our general collapse to feel so invested in this one. 

A loss is just another kick in the teeth, a win yet more false hope... so I’m going for a draw.

All I really want is 90 minutes of committed, attacking football. 

1 hour ago, Steve How Hard? said:

If we have a few players carrying knocks then it may force GRs hand and he may have to play Vyds and KP in the same team. However, I ain't holding my breath on that one.

Yes it may be that luck is on GRs side and injuries force him to play a more attacking team. Tonights U23 match might also give a clue.

25 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

With Ledley and Thorne out, and Huddlestone a doubt, who plays in midfield? Hanson and Johnson? Maybe Palmer a bit deeper? 

Maybe a formation change is the freshness we’ve been calling out for

We haven't used midfield anyway. No worries.

52 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

With Ledley and Thorne out, and Huddlestone a doubt, who plays in midfield? Hanson and Johnson? Maybe Palmer a bit deeper? 

Maybe a formation change is the freshness we’ve been calling out for

I was thinking the same. Jamie is certainly capable of playing a holding role and Bardders has done it before even though it's no really his natural game. It's going to be interesting. Desperately want a win but given injuries a draw would be respectable. 

Possible team then considering the injuries;

Carson
Wisdom
Keogh
Davies
Forsyth
Johnson
Weimann
Palmer
Vydra
Lawrence
Anya

Its got pace to be fair - just not a clue what formation or who plays where....? 4-1-3-2?

Usual back 4, Johnson covers the defence.

Weimann, Palmer, Anya - all with pace in midfield.... then Vyd's and Lawrence up front.

Crap idea? - not that what I suggest would happen as I'm not the manager. :lol:

Archived