Time to go !

stoneyram

2 hours ago, Derbados said:

It would be f*****g stupid to get rid of Rowett, back to square 1 again. 

Lose on Saturday and part of me has a horrible feeling that Forest is his make or break game. Lose to them and i think we may well see him sent on his way. 

And the merry go round continues :(

we are at square 1 or even below that.We are going backwards 

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DEL said:

How about bye bye Stoney Ram? 

How about go and watch Forest? 

Season is over in May not September maybe you need to understand that we play 46 games in a season which is from August to May. 

Rowett do have a clue and you don't. 

Every teams outplay us? Lol it shows that you haven't got a clue. 

Ledley last played before last night was in June for Wales maybe do some research on that one init. 

CIAO 

How about bye to DEL because you must not get to the games , if your watching you would know its not good enough so do not slag me off.

watched derby for 47 years and know i bit about football, and this is not the way forward . Sorry but its true FACT

4 hours ago, tomsdubs said:

Gary loves the German style of high press, technical passing game. That's why we sit back and let the other team have the ball every game... Then can't even play short passes.

We sit back so he can watch the opposition do it :lol:

1 hour ago, stoneyram said:

How about bye to DEL because you must not get to the games , if your watching you would know its not good enough so do not slag me off.

watched derby for 47 years and know i bit about football, and this is not the way forward . Sorry but its true FACT

There's a reason we're all fans and not in football though Stoney, we like to think we know about football but we haven't got a clue. 

Why do we know more than a man who's not only played the game over that time period but managed at the second highest level in this country too?? 

1 hour ago, stoneyram said:

we are at square 1 or even below that.We are going backwards 

And why is that??

Because we keep changing f****** managers!!

It may not be great right now...but it's been a damn lot worst.

This team won't get relegated and unfortunately is in a re-build phase. Sack Rowett...well relegation might just become a possibility- what is a new manager going to do with squad before Jan, and also is he going to get funds to change it Jan - No!

19 hours ago, stoneyram said:

Did you watch the game Nuwtfly ?

if you are happy you must be blind 

i was there , yes the football wasnt pretty , but we fought hard and very nearly won the game , said to my mate in the ground it was a lot like a Burnley performance when they were in Champ and it hasnt done them much harm

I feel like I've fell down a rabbit hole and awakened in some weird alternative universe. 

In this universe, @curtains is the voice of calm and wisdom, whilst the normally sensible posters are giving up on the manager far earlier than they did even under Pearson.

That's a bad sign for Rowett, nothing kills a managers chance of success quicker than apathy, which I've seen in some posts from members who have their heads properly screwed on.

I've been far from impressed with him so far, I don't get why any manager, at our level, wouldn't move heaven and earth to build a side around Will Hughes for instance, but has it really been so bad to deserve the multiple threads we've seen recently digging the manager out?

So far, his points tally isn't far off our par at this point in recent seasons, if he can do that with seemingly no cohesive idea, maybe he's not such a poor manager after all?

I'm not defending the manager, just questioning why he seems to have fallen from grace so quickly, and not just amongst the doomsayers?

16 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I've been far from impressed with him so far, I don't get why any manager, at our level, wouldn't move heaven and earth to build a side around Will Hughes for instance, but has it really been so bad to deserve the multiple threads we've seen recently digging the manager out?

Well that's one reason. There are others too, many of them it seems. Lots of talking that doesn't tie in with what actually happens...but it wouldn't matter if the points were on the board and we were up the top.

Archived