Time to go !

stoneyram

On 9/26/2017 at 21:51, stoneyram said:

Mel make the call / text

we are not going to win nothing !

Rowett has not got a clue 

every team we play now outplay us at football !

Rubbish - Boring -No plan A B Or C 

Pace and power my arse 

Ledley man of the match and not play all year 

Lets get rid now before its too late 

season will be over 

Bye Bye Gary

sounds like youve been hitting the negative pills chuck  em in the bin you will be a lot happier

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/1/2017 at 05:14, Wignall12 said:

There's always those reallity shows like big pillock or the only way is my way .................we could switch em off then ! .........wot do u fink ?

I fink you disagree wif me on the way forward TBH which, to be honest, is fine.

My point isn't that you can't disagree with me...although I stick by the view that it's silly to change managers so quickly when we've done it so often in the last few seasons.

May I suggest you re-read the first five pages of the thread from the OP? You might then grasp what I'm getting at.

Not only is it a repeat thread, it's purely a vent with little thought or rationale behind it. When others tried to engage with the OP, the blurted replies were as non-discursive and irrational as the OP....

I get he's angry. No-one needs to be told that 17.5 times.

Funnily enough, the advice at the end was half-serious. If you're not enjoying yourself - and you're tempermentally incapable of enjoying yourself - especially following a football club which is, by definition, a roller coaster - may be you should consider something better suited to you?

He might enjoy yourself more...and disturb fewer people trying to enjoy themselves.

PS; I've never heard of those shows. Are they real? They sound awful....

Archived