Time to go !

stoneyram

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/28/2017 at 09:09, AdamRam said:

I presume you meant my post ? You didn't need to be ITK as you put it about Ince, he did an interview on sky regarding the timelines of events.  In this he openly admits that once Huddersfield were interested he jumped at the chance, so not quite sure what you are referring to ?

Oh, he also says this is after his return to pre season once gary had told him at the end of last he wanted to sell him To raise funds.  No conspiracy theories, no ITK for that bit of information, and as I said in the post I could understand GRs reasoning behind that one. 

Or mine ,I am not normally ITK but in this case I know it is true .After he was told he could leave he may well have waived the transfer fee to make it happen .But Ince expected to stay at Derby and was not unhappy .

On 27/09/2017 at 06:51, stoneyram said:

Mel make the call / text

we are not going to win nothing !

Rowett has not got a clue 

every team we play now outplay us at football !

Rubbish - Boring -No plan A B Or C 

Pace and power my arse 

Ledley man of the match and not play all year 

Lets get rid now before its too late 

season will be over 

Bye Bye Gary

I've waded through the first five pages of this stupid thread, seen two or three candidates for posts of the year and had more than enough of this sort of carp.

The sentence which sums it all up for me is the one in bold.

If you approached this season seriously expecting us to win "something", then it's you who has not got a clue @stoneyram

You clearly don't understand the position the club is in and either don't have the patience or can't stay sober long enough to ride the troughs and support the team.

There's no damn Football Fairy that magically says "it's your turn to win sumfing Derby, here ya go". Clubs our size don't just win sumfing every uvver season. We've won exactly two D1 titles in 132 years for crying out loud.

Stop making yourself and everyone else miserable. Get another hobby more suited to your patience. Don't they have game shows on TV in England. Someone's guaranteed to win sumfing pretty regularly on those things.

Time for some fans to go I think, comments on here are laughable, we need to give a manager time, it will take time, but I know Mr Rowett has the know how, to get this club back on its feet, a great point away today, could even have won it by all accounts, the championship, this year will be full of ups and downs for a lot of clubs, this is the nature of the league.

20 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Solid first 10 games for King Gaz especially considering we've played 6/10 games away, 10% less games than most of the division and 5 of the top 6 in the league standings.

Can't agree with you there, what do you base a solid 1st 10 games on? Thinks it's been mediocre at best. Hopefully though he's finding what his plan his now, and I pray it'll be a bit more exciting. 

16 hours ago, EssendonRam said:

I've waded through the first five pages of this stupid thread, seen two or three candidates for posts of the year and had more than enough of this sort of carp.

The sentence which sums it all up for me is the one in bold.

If you approached this season seriously expecting us to win "something", then it's you who has not got a clue @stoneyram

You clearly don't understand the position the club is in and either don't have the patience or can't stay sober long enough to ride the troughs and support the team.

There's no damn Football Fairy that magically says "it's your turn to win sumfing Derby, here ya go". Clubs our size don't just win sumfing every uvver season. We've won exactly two D1 titles in 132 years for crying out loud.

Stop making yourself and everyone else miserable. Get another hobby more suited to your patience. Don't they have game shows on TV in England. Someone's guaranteed to win sumfing pretty regularly on those things.

There's always those reallity shows like big pillock or the only way is my way .................we could switch em off then ! .........wot do u fink ?

7 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

I'm not. One half of football isn't enough to show he knows what he's doing or that he'll be more positive in his ambitions/style of play.

Oh come on, changing managers every six months is not the answear, back the team and manager, and stop your moaning, Rowett will become a top manager in time, he has already got a good back five, and in time will have a good first eleven, build from the back, just like Ferguson and Clough senior did, patience is a must if you want Derby to succeed, or like many on here you just love us to fail, back the team and manager, and I belieave with Gary in charge we will be back to the premier league in the next three years.

5 hours ago, Derby blood said:

Oh come on, changing managers every six months is not the answear, back the team and manager, and stop your moaning, Rowett will become a top manager in time, he has already got a good back five, and in time will have a good first eleven, build from the back, just like Ferguson and Clough senior did, patience is a must if you want Derby to succeed, or like many on here you just love us to fail, back the team and manager, and I belieave with Gary in charge we will be back to the premier league in the next three years.

Just a couple of areas which need improving, at left back, more pace in midfield and a tricky wide man, but this team could earn enough points before January to make us competitive for the remainder of the season. When you've had a stuffing like we did against Bristol City it hurts and I can see why we have becaome cautious and solid. 

We saw yesterday how well the side can play when there's some momentum behind them. Confidence is everything and when they get it back, the goals will come.

56 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

We saw yesterday how well the side can play when there's some momentum behind them. Confidence is everything and when they get it back, the goals will come.

Nothing to do with having the right players out on the pitch then? Some of those players would get confidence from playing together more.

1 hour ago, curtains said:

He knows.  

Positive result yesterday, however does he? Yesterday it took bringing Martin on at half time to change the game.  He has rotated between players in different positions  all season, I'm not sure even the most avid GR fan can claim he knows his best line up yet.

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Positive result yesterday, however does he? Yesterday it took bringing Martin on at half time to change the game.  He has rotated between players in different positions  all season, I'm not sure even the most avid GR fan can claim he knows his best line up yet.

I'm not sure any of us know.

Archived