Jota - Signed for Birmingham City

Curtains

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, rcarso1 said:

Really?! Lawrence was our number one target and he got three of his other targets as well.I'd say getting 4 in is pretty good business myself.We know we can improve the squad but that applies to every club in the league.I sense an air of desperation on the forum sometimes that isn't reflected by Rowett.Relax!,it's a work in progress.

Did Rowett say Lawrence was our No.1 target or our No.1 for that position - I thought it was the latter?

5 minutes ago, Duracell said:

WE ARE LOSING ARE YOU MAD WHY ARE WE BUYING JUST ONE JOTA?

LET'S BUY TWO 

We still have a chance, I just found another Jota.

João Tiago Serrão Garcês (born 7 March 1993 in Funchal, Madeira), commonly known as Jota, is a Portuguese footballer who plays for C.D. Nacional as a midfielder.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/João_Tiago_Serrão_Garcês

It's all a ruse. All our dealings with Watford have led to this. They sign him to get around Brentford not selling him to a championship club, and because they owe us around £8m in pity money they'll loan him back to us for the duration of his contract.

DET 14:04

More on Jota

Simon Mark Lowe? asks: Are we going to make a bid for Jota?

SN: I have not asked Gary Rowett about Jota recently but I know the player was not one of Derby’s main targets this summer. Whether that has changed now, we will see.

Archived