Jota - Signed for Birmingham City

Curtains

1 minute ago, Inglorius said:

Wow so Derby are now making illegal approaches to players now to entice them to come to the club? I always thought the club had to accept an offer for the player first then contract negotiations could begin, silly me

Never let the law get in the way of a good story lol, although we do have history of doing that ( not recently and not under Uncle Mel I need to point out) 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Wow so Derby are now making illegal approaches to players now to entice them to come to the club? I always thought the club had to accept an offer for the player first then contract negotiations could begin, silly me

2 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Never let the law get in the way of a good story lol, although we do have history of doing that ( not recently and not under Uncle Mel I need to point out) 

Have a read of this :)

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40678998

33 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Surprised Gary feels he needs more wide men after Russell's quality finish on Sat.

That's it, why don't we just sneak an opposition shirt on Russell at the start of matches, and let him do what he does best  Everyone's happy, we win games and Mel saves millions not buying a new forward. He can then buy players we actually need in the next window :whistle:

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

and that our negotiating team are at their prince charming best.....

Reckon we should not be afraid to go all  out to get him ,, so what if we lose out ,? After all ridicule is nothing to be scared of

3 hours ago, Inglorius said:

Maybe we have permission to speak with him ??

Maybe we've agreed a fee with Brentford, I don't know that we have or that we haven't. Just putting it out there. 

Alot of championship teams doing some very good late deals. Irvine - Hull, Musa - Hull, Fulham linked with Gayle. We need to sign a player or two with real quality ASAP. I dont understand why Gary plays the "Cloughy" approach......"We will not over pay", "No ones worth that much". Such a poor attitude at an aspiring club.

10 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Alot of championship teams doing some very good late deals. Irvine - Hull, Musa - Hull, Fulham linked with Gayle. We need to sign a player or two with real quality ASAP. I dont understand why Gary plays the "Cloughy" approach......"We will not over pay", "No ones worth that much". Such a poor attitude at an aspiring club.

Huddlestone, Davies, Wisdom, Lawrence

Think he's doing okay with it so far...

11 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

I actually find it refreshing that we aren't over paying for average players.

5 minutes ago, rynny said:

I actually find it refreshing that we aren't over paying for average players.

Weve got an average team may as well buy decent players. Rowett said Saturday "we got into good positions but didn't have the quality, I don't know why that was". I know why its because GR sold Ince and Hughes without immediate Replacements i think 90% of the fans are still wondering where our goals are going to come from this season. Hughes has what Huddlestone doesnt and Huddlestone has what Hughes doesnt so them two kind of cover eachother. But ince was the big one, I know he had an attitude etc but he scored some important goals and you could always count on him, I don't see that in Russell or Weimann, I dont think its fair on Lawrence if we think hes our main outlet hes only 23 after all and only had 1 season.

Archived