Jota - Signed for Birmingham City

Curtains

8 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Not a positive influence then - If he's a neutral influence then what's your problem with him?

I really hope you aren't in a position where any critical thinking is needed - As you seem to be somewhat lacking in that regard 

Also communication doesn't seem to be your forte as everything you write is incredibly unclear:

You'd take a low fee for him, but you don't think he's rubbish - You don't think he's a bad influence but think it'd be good to get him out of the dressing room - You don't think Rowett wants him even though Rowett has said he does

Unfortunately, you can't negate a lack of intelligence in those misconstruing plain English!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

Unfortunately, you can't compensate for a lack of intelligence in those misconstruing plain English!

Awwwwww it's sweet when you try and use (what you consider) complex language but the phrase you were looking for was "compensate for" - Your double negative made the sentence invalid

FTFY though

23 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

Unfortunately, you can't negate a lack of intelligence in those misconstruing plain English!

Once again, we have a bloody opinionated fan who knows more than the manager about a player whom he has never met, and only seen for half an hour in a Derby shirt over the last 18 months, suggesting that his influence on the side and squad is less than positive.

And as a bonus, he plays the intelligence card.

It must be a day with a 'd' in it.

I think everyone seems to think Jota one of the better players in the championship 

don't we think 4.5 mil is a bit derisory?

i hop Derby do go in for him - but just set a ceiling on what you are prepared to pay

I can't see him go for less that 8 mil in this market

if you want him just be bold with your bids - dint mess about

thus guy could be our missing piece in the jigsaw to get into top 6 or 2 

This thread has got meltdown written all over it. Jota will either stay at Brentford which is looking highly unlikely or hel sign for one of the relegated teams for big money, when either of those happen the big red button will be pressed and so many people are going to lose their s****. The club will be labelled a joke, not replaced Ince/Hughes, Mels lining his own pockets, probably going to relegated blah blah blah........the only link we have to this player is a newspaper am I wrong? I don't get excited on the prospect of a player joining until we start making official bids. A newspaper in Peru links us to Messi and if he doesn't sign Keith from Alvaston is ringing up the moan in threatening to return his season ticket unless somebody is sacked!

My mate in hull is telling me he's available for about 6m-ish

He's not #itk not am I, however if that price was about the right mark and derby missed out if be disappointed. We may not be interested though.

I know wages etc comes into it too, that's why Boro will probably win any auction in my opinion. 

If we are interested and we don't secure his services I wonder if we will look at the remaining options, expensive loan players like snodgrass or McCormack. Maybe sticking with what we've have is enough? Id say we still need more goals from wide.

I presume (hope) we are still interested in Kent?

2 minutes ago, thekingofbuxton said:

My mate in hull is telling me he's available for about 6m-ish

He's not #itk not am I, however if that price was about the right mark and derby missed out if be disappointed. We may not be interested though.

I know wages etc comes into it too, that's why Boro will probably win any auction in my opinion. 

If we are interested and we don't secure his services I wonder if we will look at the remaining options, expensive loan players like snodgrass or McCormack. Maybe sticking with what we've have is enough? Id say we still need more goals from wide.

I presume (hope) we are still interested in Kent?

That's why I think  we should just tempt Brentford with our highest bid - and see if it works  - if it fails move on

you never know we might get him 

Archived