Jota - Signed for Birmingham City

Curtains

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

Thanks for all your encouragement Mother Hubbard ! ..................WOT ! ..........no Jammy Dodgers ?

Wignall  No sorry no more money Mel has closed his wallet till January not even a jammy dodger for half time 

2 hours ago, Mistaram said:

Wignall  No sorry no more money Mel has closed his wallet till January not even a jammy dodger for half time 

Since you're privy to Mel's financial dealings and current thinking, are there any other inside snippets you want to pass on?

#sooooooooitk

Get him signed....who wants to go to Boro or Hull ??? one visit to either place should kybosh any moves there!! :o

Could be a very important player for us although his attitude/lack of real desire to play for us does worry me a tad....

6m would be good business i reckon :thumbsup:....then offload the dross we still have...if possible!!!:ph34r:

Reading Rowett's recent comments regarding transfer policy, it seems like he is genuinely looking after the long term interests of the club. He doesn't want to bloat the squad, doesn't want to get in to any bidding wars, he just wants to build a good squad for the right money.

Rowett is acting like a manager who sees himself here for the long term and sees it as a project which needs sustainable investment and no panic buying. 

He's properly doing my head in. He should be banging on Mel's door day in, day out demanding Jota be on the training ground at 9am next day and f*** the money. Boring t****.

47 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Reading Rowett's recent comments regarding transfer policy, it seems like he is genuinely looking after the long term interests of the club. He doesn't want to bloat the squad, doesn't want to get in to any bidding wars, he just wants to build a good squad for the right money.

Rowett is acting like a manager who sees himself here for the long term and sees it as a project which needs sustainable investment and no panic buying. 

He's properly doing my head in. He should be banging on Mel's door day in, day out demanding Jota be on the training ground at 9am next day and f*** the money. Boring t****.

I agree and its refreshing and irritating at the same time! 

12 hours ago, Saity said:

Get him signed....who wants to go to Boro or Hull ??? one visit to either place should kybosh any moves there!! :o

Could be a very important player for us although his attitude/lack of real desire to play for us does worry me a tad....

6m would be good business i reckon :thumbsup:....then offload the dross we still have...if possible!!!:ph34r:

Be near 8 mil I think to land him

Who is your dross?

Without getting one or two high earners out and getting some money in AND Jota not demanding wages that would cause resentment within the dressing room, then this is dead in the water.

Good player but with the change in policy regarding player recruitment mentioned last night at the forum, meaning  a return to the values of team unity over highly paid individuals.

I'm not going to argue with that.   

6 hours ago, irobinson said:

Be near 8 mil I think to land him

Who is your dross?

For me ....Anya,Butterfield,Hanson,Pearce...before season started I would've said Russell and Weimann as well but both have started this season ok  but I still think an upgrade on Russell wouldn't hurt ...

only my opinion 

2 minutes ago, Saity said:

For me ....Anya,Butterfield,Hanson,Pearce...before season started I would've said Russell and Weimann as well but both have started this season ok  but I still think an upgrade on Russell wouldn't hurt ...

only my opinion 

Would agree but Pearce is third choice fit CB at the minute so can't see him moving on

Archived