Signed: Tom Lawrence - Undisclosed fee, long term contract

RamsFan10

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

The 'transfer saga' text book is being followed to the letter here. Initial post about the potential transfer, a debate about the player being too expensive,  further squabbles about unrelated issues, a load of puns. All we need now is to hit 100 pages and this one should wrap up nicely.

A lot of nonsense but the above post brings home the bacon

Well, I have to say, measure for measure, this talk is much ado about nothing, little more than a midsummer night's dream or a a comedy of errors. However, I hope we dont end up with loves labours lost or in hock to the merchant of Venice. Still, if shakespear sees sense he will realize that he will not be Thain of Cowdor, that smouldering trees will come to his castle (pending forest in a cup tie) and if he sells us Lawrence then alls well that ends well and there will be no need for a Richard Keogh the third ending.

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Well, I have to say, measure for measure, this talk is much ado about nothing, little more than a midsummer night's dream or a a comedy of errors. However, I hope we dont end up with loves labours lost or in hock to the merchant of Venice. Still, if shakespear sees sense he will realize that he will not be Thain of Cowdor, that smouldering trees will come to his castle (pending forest in a cup tie) and if he sells us Lawrence then alls well that ends well and there will be no need for a Richard Keogh the third ending.

To be or not to be .......THAT , is the question !!

Will find out for sure for the forum  if we are signing him ,,, itk

when it comes to getting inside information on Derby this fan Hathaway 

Archived