Signed: Tom Lawrence - Undisclosed fee, long term contract

RamsFan10

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well they right with ince will huges carma and cryus christie still taking with a pinch of salt until confirmed

They're not reliable.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

But they got these right so they preatty good.

Until be anounced that we made a bid for him.

Or the fact they copied from elsewhere etc. 

43 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well they right with ince will huges carma and cryus christie still taking with a pinch of salt until confirmed

I'm going to try and help show you why it's not worth taking notice of these random Twitter accounts, B4. I've chose the one you've got the Lawrence rumour from as an example and using the players you've just mentioned.

Ince they originally got wrong and said he would be staying at Derby this season, before stealing the news from other sources when Huddersfield came in. They stole the original rumour of it being a loan from Nixon:

https://www.thesun.ie/sport/football/1128510/huddersfield-in-tom-ince-talks-as-they-look-to-sign-derby-star-for-debut-season-in-the-premier-league/

f6c00e1ee9f04ab0c1048ac8f6f1f8e1.png

Will Hughes news they stole from here:

For Camara they tweeted months before he was released that he might have his contract cancelled if we get no bids, but they also included in that Tweet that Blackman would be released too. So kind of right, but still got part of the rumour wrong.

For Christie they linked him to tons of clubs before they even mentioned Boro as one of them. They linked him to Sunderland, Brighton, Sheff United, Sheff Wednesday, and finally Boro. They then stole the news from HITC when it became clear Boro bidding for him.

05c5388a3abc7c72e5c1ba56343d8a48.png

So please B4, take no notice of them. They either take random shots in the hope that they eventually get something correct or just plain steal the rumours from elsewhere. Don't waste your time with them.

3 hours ago, StringerBell said:

Facebooks nice for friends and family photos.

Twitters better to get an idea of what's going on in the world. And shitposting. 

Both ran by t***s though. 

Just to add to your point a bit - Facebook is a lot better than Twitter when looking at what the public is thinking.

Twitter can be a truly incredible echo chamber.

5 hours ago, PodgeyRam said:

Just to add to your point a bit - Facebook is a lot better than Twitter when looking at what the public is thinking.

Twitter can be a truly incredible echo chamber.

Really?

Looking through my twitter feed I see plenty of disagreement.

Archived