Signed: Tom Lawrence - Undisclosed fee, long term contract

RamsFan10

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Important update from the DET on Tom Lawrence:

What Derby County boss Gary Rowett says about transfer 'target' Tom Lawrence

"Whether or not we are interested in those players it wouldn't be fair for me to comment because they are all at other clubs."

"But we have got some good targets."

Glad our local news is keeping us informed, tbh.

25 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Important update from the DET on Tom Lawrence:

What Derby County boss Gary Rowett says about transfer 'target' Tom Lawrence

"Whether or not we are interested in those players it wouldn't be fair for me to comment because they are all at other clubs."

"But we have got some good targets."

Glad our local news is keeping us informed, tbh.

I do have an opinion on this story but it wouldn't be right for me to comment at this time.

1 minute ago, inter politics said:

I know they are trying to sign Iheanacho and have promised Gray more playing time so hopefully we can get this deal done sooner rather than later before other clubs join the party.

I would expect that they will take him to Hong Kong and play him out there. If he plays well it will add a few million to the price tag.

They dont need the money so can play a waiting game.

4 hours ago, StringerBell said:

Really?

Looking through my twitter feed I see plenty of disagreement.

Particularly in politics, people on Twitter tend to be quite engaged, whereas on Facebook I don't think they are to quite the same extent.

If you can stomach dissenting views, Twitter is great, but a lot of people don't.

Besides, Facebook's humungus user base gives a much better representation of public opinion I think.

4 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

Particularly in politics, people on Twitter tend to be quite engaged, whereas on Facebook I don't think they are to quite the same extent.

If you can stomach dissenting views, Twitter is great, but a lot of people don't.

Besides, Facebook's humungus user base gives a much better representation of public opinion I think.

I agree that people tend to be less likely to political stuff up on Facebook as much as they do on Twitter. It might give a better idea of public opinion, but thats if public opinion is cat videos.

A lot of the people I follow on Twitter make a point of not blocking people so I still get to see the 'other side'. If you followed those who do block however, like a bloke called Stive Shives, who I and apparently half of the internet has been blocked by despite never interacting with him, then I can see why it'd be an echo chamber.

4 minutes ago, FoxInPeace said:

I think Shakespeare will give him a chance to impress in the Hong Kong tournament.

Tell Shakespeare to let him join us ASAP. 

Archived