Signed: Tom Lawrence - Undisclosed fee, long term contract

RamsFan10

1 hour ago, tomsdubs said:

Tom Ince scored the free kick vs WBA mate. Camara was pony unfortunately. Lawrence is at least proven in the actual league we play in.

Or maybe we have had Huddersfields pants down by editing Ince's head onto Camara in his highlights reel on YouTube?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

How about excenlt free kick against wba and lecester city and nick blackman should have gone before him.

For christ sake B4 give Nick Blackman a break , i for one hopes he has a good run in the side this season , does well and shuts you up , just like Baird did

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

How about excenlt free kick against wba and lecester city and nick blackman should have gone before him.

How about the fact that Ince scored the free kick against WBA and the goal against Leicester took a massive deflection... Think before you post.

13 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

How about the fact that Ince scored the free kick against WBA and the goal against Leicester took a massive deflection... Think before you post.

If any of us thought before we posted there wouldn't be a forum :lol:

6 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

I give up :sleep:

I was going to give a witty reply but why change a habbit of a lifetime? Also what could beat this?

2 minutes ago, eddie said:

See? You've improved the forum immediately.

;)

3 hours ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

I can't believe anyone is bemoaning the loss of Camara. He was a bit of a fan favourite because he was something that's quite rare at Derby - a foreign signing who had an aura of mystery about him when he arrived. No-one in the club knew how good he really was and then he had a number of niggly injuries on top of that. Later in the season he was given a fair chance and that's when we discovered that, yep, he was one of Derby's worst players in recent memory.

We should have seen it coming really. His highlights reel contained one good goal and one of the 'highlights' was of him tripping over and some awful Ligue 1 defender flailing around like he'd just performed a rainbow flick.

From those same highlights, you could tell he had a worse first touch than Theo Robinson...

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

No person on this forum has knocked you for your disability, if you feel that Nick Blackman has a disability then that's fine, but maybe, just maybe keep that to yourself, we're all Derby, let's get behind ALL first team players this season please!

B4 ,I always enjoy your posts and love your passion for Derby but I do honestly think you should chill a bit on the Blackman stuff ,I can understand not rating him but he has had so little time on the pitch it's hard to justify that level anti Blackman feeling ,,, if he had come to Derby and put no effort at all in and been a disruptive pain in the arse then fair enough but he's a Derby player who has nt had a great deal of chances at our club and yes it's not gone great for him in the chances he has had but the level of vitriol he gets from some is way over the top

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Now with the amount of times you dig Nick Blackman in the ribs you're either just trying to wind everyone up or you have a very unhealthy hatred of someone. 

If the former..... You've achieved your goal.

If the latter.....then possibly you need to have a look at what is driving you to beat on this lad in such a way.

But no matter what your agenda may be, personally I think its time you let go of the Nick Blackman topic for a bit.

Now I've seen that you are an avid rams fans and quite  prolific poster on this forum but its wearing a tad thin.

Please understand its nothing personal against you, but enough now matey. 

Popped on here to read something about Lawrence and guess what? There's nothing about him. I wish the mods would keep posters on the right thread.   :whistle:

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I've read where you said you'd tried playing football,but in your own words,weren't much good at it. Now I know that you don't need to have played the game to appreciate it,but if you've not played any kind of competitive sport and experienced a loss of confidence yourself,then you can't  possibly fully understand the debilitating nature of it. It can turn very good to poor,and good to very poor etc.

It can even affect an experienced pro like BJ and Bradley,imo,did exactly the right thing in battling away,in the knowledge that the tide would eventually turn.It's the only thing you can do in that situation.

I wish fans could learn to recognise the possibility of this,and get behind the player concerned (be a supporter) rather than lay into him at every opportunity.

35 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

Popped on here to read something about Lawrence and guess what? There's nothing about him. I wish the mods would keep posters on the right thread.   :whistle:

It's generally when B4 starts his hatred against Blackman that the thread loses control. I'm with you on this, the moderators are not doing what's required by allowing him to sabotage threads continuously. Come on mods do your job !!  

1 hour ago, FrostedRam said:

It's generally when B4 starts his hatred against Blackman that the thread loses control. I'm with you on this, the moderators are not doing what's required by allowing him to sabotage threads continuously. Come on mods do your job !!  

Too many Mods. The squad has become fat and bloated. Get rid of some of the under-performers l say :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Too many Mods. The squad has become fat and bloated. Get rid of some of the under-performers l say :ph34r:

I just do enough moderating to get a clause in my contract activated, then I can sit around being half-arsed again.

Archived