Signed: Tom Lawrence - Undisclosed fee, long term contract

RamsFan10

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Too many Mods. The squad has become fat and bloated. Get rid of some of the under-performers l say :ph34r:

Bring back the days of when only David, Boycie and Alpha were the only mods in the main section !! Keep Frogg for the off topic section in the beer thread  and Davenportram for the statistical insight. Quality over quantity!!! 

10 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Congratulations - you're about to become my first ban :);) 

9 hours ago, Boycie said:

Anyway

Tom Lawrence.

Think it would be a little harsh to ban him from the forum already?

Or is he one of the news Mods?

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 22:47, EnigmaRam said:

Is anyone else going to be disappointed if we don't sign Lawrence and Jota?

Would only be disappointed if we overpay for them.  Collectively our signings have been really poor value over the last few years,  Davies seemed a shrewder buy, so hopefully will follow in that way.  Would be skeptical of paying over 8m for either Lawrence or Jota in terms of what we have just got the players we have sold.  Personally would prefer Lawrence over Jota from what I have seen.  It is a lot harder to stand out in a struggling team.

1 hour ago, Rayvon said:

Would only be disappointed if we overpay for them.  Collectively our signings have been really poor value over the last few years,  Davies seemed a shrewder buy, so hopefully will follow in that way.  Would be skeptical of paying over 8m for either Lawrence or Jota in terms of what we have just got the players we have sold.  Personally would prefer Lawrence over Jota from what I have seen.  It is a lot harder to stand out in a struggling team.

I would only be disappointed if we overpaid ultimately but I don't really know as I haven't seen them often enough to have a fair opinion 

1 hour ago, Rayvon said:

Ince managed it last season. I reckon Jota would go for more than Lawrence but if we could get those 2 for the combined fees of Will and Ince then that would probably give a better balance to the starting XI

Just now, B4ev6is said:

Well twitter people must bet information from some were I seen football league on twitter.

They get there info from making it up themselves, they see players linked and just say they are joining! Don't trust them B4 lad! 

Archived