Chris Martin - joined Reading on loan until the end of the season

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A sad day for me as it is finally confirmed that we have placed all our eggs in the vydra-shaped basket. 

A bit of my DCFC-beating heart will walk 'out of the building' with Chris Martin but I'm a little comforted by the fact that virtually the last action from Chrissie in service to DCFC was to somehow play the perfect through ball to Nugent to set up Weimann 's goal at Birmingham despite being full-length on the turf at the time. Classic Martin in that one small moment.

Thank you Chris for every knock, bruise, flick, flop, shot, scowl, appeal, shrug, goal and celebration - I will miss every aspect of your very fine service for DCFC. 

And if Rowett should unfortunately trip over himself in the next few months and break his basket of speedy-hens' eggs we at least have the option of our grumpy old rooster returning to the coop for next season! 

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

A sad day for me as it is finally confirmed that we have placed all our eggs in the vydra-shaped basket. 

A bit of my DCFC-beating heart will walk 'out of the building' with Chris Martin but I'm a little comforted by the fact that virtually the last action from Chrissie in service to DCFC was to somehow play the perfect through ball to Nugent to set up Weimann 's goal at Birmingham despite being full-length on the turf at the time. Classic Martin in that one small moment.

Thank you Chris for every knock, bruise, flick, flop, shot, scowl, appeal, shrug, goal and celebration - I will miss every aspect of your very fine service for DCFC. 

And if Rowett should unfortunately trip over himself in the next few months and break his basket of speedy-hens' eggs we at least have the option of our grumpy old rooster returning to the coop for next season! 

Couldn't have put it better. This along with Johnny going ☹

Just now, angieram said:

Just wiping away a tear reading this. When is the funeral?

Got some balls has GR I'll give him that ,if he gets us up I will put the achievement up there with the best we've had .If it should fall apart then we will have an ageing team that will require some refurbishment in the same league .If we do make it then the refurbishment will be required anyway .

Very interesting couple of months ahead methinks .

Archived