Chris Martin - joined Reading on loan until the end of the season

DcFc Dyycheee

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Family first, can’t say he’s never not been on loan

One of the reasons he was pleased to join Derby was because he wanted to settle with his young family. They will be around school age now so can see him wanting to settle permanently somewhere.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Been told Chris Martin will not be leaving.

He had offers from both Fulham and Sunderland. Apparently he was eager to go to Fulham but his mrs persuaded didn’t want him to. He didn’t want to move to Sunderland as it was too far away. He’s annoyed chris Coleman to the point where he’s rang up Rowett because of Martin messing them about. Coleman extremely p***** off with him

People have to make decisions which are best for them.

Coleman is very naive if he thinks every player who they talk to will choose to go to his club.

1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

People have to make decisions which are best for them.

Coleman is very naive if he thinks every player who they talk to will choose to go to his club.

Exactly, he should concentrate on saving his ailing club instead of running to our manager telling tales. Our Gazza is busy fighting a promotion battle. He hasn't got time to listen to Colemans whinging.

Just now, Steve How Hard? said:

Exactly, he should concentrate on saving his ailing club instead of running to our manager telling tales. Our Gazza is busy fighting a promotion battle. He hasn't got time to listen to Colemans whinging.

Hes just lining up his excuses for when they get relegated.

Actually have always like Sunderland as a club but never been a fan of Coleman, his stock went up with Wales but reckon he was very lucky, got found out in the World Cup qualifiers.

2 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Hes just lining up his excuses for when they get relegated.

Actually have always like Sunderland as a club but never been a fan of Coleman, his stock went up with Wales but reckon he was very lucky, got found out in the World Cup qualifiers.

Gotta admit didn't really have an opinion on the bloke before hand  but he's definitely not handling this situation very well. Fair enough if he's a bit miffed with CM then he should just speak to him about it and then move on if the deal is dead. No point what so ever involving anybody else in the equation.

1 minute ago, 86 points said:

3 questions....

1] Have you been to Sunderland?

2] Have you been to Fulham?

3} Have you guessed the next question?

have you been to scarborough fair?

1 minute ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Gotta admit didn't really have an opinion on the bloke before hand  but he's definitely not handling this situation very well. Fair enough if he's a bit miffed with CM then he should just speak to him about it and then move on if the deal is dead. No point what so ever involving anybody else in the equation.

Exactly. If I went for a Job interview and was offered the job and asked for time to make a decision then said no I wouldnt expect them to plaster it all over linkedin.

5 minutes ago, 86 points said:

3 questions....

1] Have you been to Sunderland?

2] Have you been to Fulham?

3} Have you guessed the next question?

Fulham is probably marginally closer but Sunderland is would be quicker i reckon to travel to.

48 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

He had offers from both Fulham and Sunderland. Apparently he was eager to go to Fulham but his mrs persuaded didn’t want him to. He didn’t want to move to Sunderland as it was too far away. He’s annoyed chris Coleman to the point where he’s rang up Rowett because of Martin messing them about. Coleman extremely p***** off with him

I have no reason to doubt or believe you buddy, but without a track record or source for your information all it does is make me laugh.  

Taking it as true, can you find out if Mrs Martin has a long list of DIY jobs she wants her husband to do over the Spring months?

4 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I have no reason to doubt or believe you buddy, but without a track record or source for your information all it does is make me laugh.  

Taking it as true, can you find out if Mrs Martin has a long list of DIY jobs she wants her husband to do over the Spring months?

Top of that DIY list must be help with clearing out her disused wardrobe.

1 hour ago, Fraser_23 said:

He's had no offer at a!l from Fullham they have said all along they don't won't him

39 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

If they really wanted him they would have offered a large transfer fee a four year contract and wages where he didn’t take on less money, yes they wanted him cheap so blaming others is poor form

41 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

IF I could tell you who it was I would. But he is a relatively important figure within derby and I don’t want to risk him losing his job or something. I know how stupid that mrs thing sounds but I’m just posting what he told me 

Archived