Mac Sacked

LeedsRam1999

McClaren Sacking  

356 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the hell does Mel expect? Inherited the **** that was signed outside of Macs reigns, towards relagation when he took charge, everyone could see our squad isn't good enough, our top scoring striker was loaned out FFS! Managers keep getting the blame but it's much much deeper why can't he see it? Rush has overseen all of the **** signings how does he keep dodging the bullet? Really starting to lose the love for this club Mel is making us a circus! 

3 minutes ago, Highgate said:

What?  wow....Mel really is a bit trigger happy with managers. Still 'if t'were to be done t'were best done quickly' and all that. A new manager will now have time to assess the squad before the summer transfer window.  I hope they have someone in mind.  

Unless we put wassall in charge until the end of the season & then appoint the new bloke in summer 

I'm in the minority I know but I think both the manager and a lot of the players have to go. Huddersfield transformed their team and we can do likewise.

It looks terrible but I am confident we will emerge with a new manager and a new squad.

At least then we can blame new people!

I hope the fans stick by their club for the rest of the season and I hope they give younger players the chance to show they can do better than the lacklustre bunch we have.

4 minutes ago, Highgate said:

What?  wow....Mel really is a bit trigger happy with managers. Still 'if t'were to be done t'were best done quickly' and all that. A new manager will now have time to assess the squad before the summer transfer window.  I hope they have someone in mind.  

What about when it's Wassall again until the summer? 

OMG Mel really, like Mac or not, when has sacking Managers like this ever worked?

This is just bizarre, yet more of a mish mash squad, with another Manager trying something different with 4 previous Managers players.

Do hope there is a gem of an appointment coming in or this is just Football Manager gone bad.

7 minutes ago, LeedsRam1999 said:

According to Sky sources he has been sacked.

I know a lot of Derby fans will be disappointed but this is definitely in our best interests.

He was/is an excellent coach but he is not a manager and never will be. In fact he was totally inept, tactically incompetent and a poor motivator.

I wish him no malice but am absolutely over the moon.

Mr Rowett or Mr Warburton please :-))

Archived