Mac Sacked

LeedsRam1999

McClaren Sacking  

356 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez some of you lot need to breathe before you burst a blood vessel! 

Do you really, honestly think Mels not got Rowett already signed, sealed and delivered ready to take over?! It's absolutely abundantly clear that Mel thinks he's the man long term to take us forward, no way he's sacked Mcclaren on a whim, it's because he wants Rowett. 

Also confirms it more in my mind because Powells also gone, if we were looking to utilise a stand in coach until the end of the season he would be the guy, or Wassall, neither had been confirmed just that "new manager will be announced in the next few days" = someone's already got the job = Rowett 

shrewd move, great young manager with hunger and ambition, gets his teams playing with hard work and passion

Thought we would wait until the end of the season but I'm not shocked.

It gives a new manager a few games to decide who he wants and get a full summer to sort it out.

The players are now playing for their future here and have until the summer to prove themselves.

Wonder what Martin will be thinking now with Fulhams position!

2 minutes ago, Pearson said:

I know we were going backwards rapidly and with the right appointment can now only go forwardd.

If its not Rowett or Warburton all I want is a proven manager who will be given the time to clear out some of the dross we have and move us forward.

Right, out for a celebratory beer:-)) 

Enjoy. 

Just now, Mckram said:

Thought we would wait until the end of the season but I'm not shocked.

It gives a new manager a few games to decide who he wants and get a full summer to sort it out.

The players are now playing for their future here and have until the summer to prove themselves.

Wonder what Martin will be thinking now with Fulhams position!

It only gives a new manager a few games if we actually appoint one before the end of the season.

6 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

"We are less concerned about time scales than about getting things right".

You can **** right off, that will be 4 permanent managers in 2 years you two-faced, egomaniac ****.

How the hell he passes the fit and proper test with the way he treats people and has destabilised our club I'll never know. I want this ***** to take his money and get the hell out as soon as possible. We are now almost as much a laughing stock as that shambles down the road. 

Disgrace. Don't know how Mel managed to make his first million if this is how he runs his businesses. 

What a joke. 

Players getting away with murder. 3 mangers sacked in 2 years thanks to their inept performances. Can't say it was he coaching - they've had 3 different philosophies coached into them and they still can't perform. 

Archived