Mac Sacked

LeedsRam1999

McClaren Sacking  

356 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see Rowett coming in and being Pearson 2.0 now tbh.

I can only hope now. I think I'm sick of having my opinion on Derby for a bit. At this stage, I'm just going to enjoy match day. I don't know what we're going to do now. Don't know what we SHOULD do either. I'm totally in the dark.

I don't know who I want to take over realistically. I don't know who to sell or bring in. I don't know what formation we ought to play.

Mel Morris feels the same, that's why he's gone this way

8 minutes ago, Highgate said:

What?  wow....Mel really is a bit trigger happy with managers. Still 'if t'were to be done t'were best done quickly' and all that. A new manager will now have time to assess the squad before the summer transfer window.  I hope they have someone in mind.  

If the new man lasts that long!

Why bother bringing McClaren back in the first place if you'll sack him six months later? What do we achieve by sacking him rather than giving him the opportunity to turn things around over the summer? Why do we insist on getting rid of managers when coincidentally, they've all had the same group of talentless, spineless players destroying their own seasons every year? How on earth does Mel expect to get people on side and buying into the 'Derby Way' when he continually shows himself up as horrific chairman and a nightmare to work for?

I cannot stand this club right now.

1 minute ago, Pearson said:

I know a lot of Derby fans will be disappointed but this is definitely in our best interests.

He was/is an excellent coach but he is not a manager and never will be. In fact he was totally inept, tactically incompetent and a poor motivator.

I wish him no malice but am absolutely over the moon.

Mr Rowett or Mr Warburton please :-))

Pardew please!

Don't agree with this and I'm no Steve Mac fan. Gary rowett is the obvious choice but do you really want to work for such a trigger happy chairman. Don't get me wrong Mel has done a lot for the club but Mel if you're reading this you've got to give a manager time 

Good call on getting rid of him now, looks like we've got the next permanent manager lined up before the end of this week to. Sad to see Powell go but glad to see the back of Evans. Need to all pull together now and prepare a massive push for next season, the right men need to be identified and brought in in all roles quickly to allow us to identify exactly what needs to be done for next season. Need to start to intergrate a new formation and figure out what players are needed where, this summer is key

2 minutes ago, Tombo said:

I can see Rowett coming in and being Pearson 2.0 now tbh.

I can only hope now. I think I'm sick of having my opinion on Derby for a bit. At this stage, I'm just going to enjoy match day. I don't know what we're going to do now. Don't know what we SHOULD do either. I'm totally in the dark.

I don't know who I want to take over realistically. I don't know who to sell or bring in. I don't know what formation we ought to play.

Mel Morris feels the same, that's why he's gone this way

I'm with you there !

Just now, HuddersRam said:

How on earth does Mel expect to get people on side and buying into the 'Derby Way' when he continually shows himself up as horrific chairman and a nightmare to work for?

I cannot stand this club right now.

Me neither. But apparently this is the Derby Way.

Archived