Mac Sacked

LeedsRam1999

McClaren Sacking  

356 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, HuddersRam said:

Why bother bringing McClaren back in the first place if you'll sack him six months later? What do we achieve by sacking him rather than giving him the opportunity to turn things around over the summer? Why do we insist on getting rid of managers when coincidentally, they've all had the same group of talentless, spineless players destroying their own seasons every year? How on earth does Mel expect to get people on side and buying into the 'Derby Way' when he continually shows himself up as horrific chairman and a nightmare to work for?

I cannot stand this club right now.

Have a look at the Championship table around mid December 16 ... 

Then have a look at DCFC's run of fixtures in the new year .... 

Then have a look at DCFC's results in the new year ..... 

:thumbsup:

"The club expects to make an announcement in relation to Steve’s successor in the next few days. "

Feel gutted for Chris Powell. Glad Evans is gone. Don't know how to feel about McClaren.

But Mel Morris? You've got some explaining to do. Get the guy on a Radio Derby talk in!! @OwenB87

I will be honest I lost faith in Mac, but I still would have given him time to change things. Are we going to wait until the end of the season to appoint a replacement again? Lost Powell as well, so I guess it will be Wassall in charge again??

1 minute ago, Ibby said:

Sad to see Chris Powell has left :o

On the bright side Chris Evans has left as well though (unless Mels son is the new chief scout).

6 minutes ago, Pearson said:

I know a lot of Derby fans will be disappointed but this is definitely in our best interests.

He was/is an excellent coach but he is not a manager and never will be. In fact he was totally inept, tactically incompetent and a poor motivator.

I wish him no malice but am absolutely over the moon.

Mr Rowett or Mr Warburton please :-))

I hope you're right.

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

"The club expects to make an announcement in relation to Steve’s successor in the next few days. "

I was just about to post about this quote from the statement. The way it's worded leaves it open to pretty much anything imo. Either they've been sounding out replacements and will announce a permanent one, or 'in relation to' could mean a caretaker (Wassall) til the end of the season.

Just now, Warren Hobhead said:

You'll be knocking the next bloke when he doesn't pick Craig either. 

Not sure how any proper Derby supporter can be happy about us changing manager yet again. 

If the next bloke wants to keep his job I'd advise playing Bryso we are a better team with him in it , fact 

Archived