Mac Sacked

LeedsRam1999

McClaren Sacking  

356 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Jayram said:

Mel Morris is a total c*** and I hope he ***** off out of our club right behind McClaren. The worst chairman this club has ever had, with the exception of the scumbag from Three Amigos era. He is an arrogant clueless ***** who has dragged our clubs reputation and dignity through the **** from the moment he took over the club. Total ******.

Otherwise OK? 

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

I think Chairman Mel should appoint himself as manager.

Money is the root of all evil ! it took bloody years to get us ready for the next stage, just when Nigel got the boot, now look at us !! as bad as that laughing stock run by fawaz !! its the players who need to go !!

not the managers each time !! as stale as last weeks bread this lot are !! jokers !!IMG_2208.JPG.f6d89df33198b277a57d0d85c0982907.JPG

disgraceful decision at some point Morris will realise that he needs to give someone time to put there stamp on this team clear out the players that have been brought by all the different managers over the last few years and won't fit the new Managers style or this will keep happening.

if the new manager is Rowett god help us!!

2 minutes ago, GerryDaly said:

Mel has seen what most of us have seen ... 

Only the blinkered on here who refuse to see are annoyed with this . 

What, that we are massively higher than we were before Mac came in? Get a grip.

Just now, Mick Brolly said:

Players should be ashamed of themselves we're turning into a ******* joke like florist , long term my ******* arse , lose a few sack  the manager ffs Mel get a ******* grip man!!!!!

You can't make him. Its his toy and he'll play with it and break it if he wants to!

Who's our next Ferguson then, Rowett I expect.

Just now, 1967Ram said:

I hope you're right.

I know we were going backwards rapidly and with the right appointment can now only go forwardd.

If its not Rowett or Warburton all I want is a proven manager who will be given the time to clear out some of the dross we have and move us forward.

Right, out for a celebratory beer:-)) 

2 minutes ago, Warren Hobhead said:

You'll be knocking the next bloke when he doesn't pick Craig either. 

Not sure how any proper Derby supporter can be happy about us changing manager yet again. 

And you'll be knocking the next bloke who has a go at Butters.

And I'll have a pop at the next bloke that has a pop at Nigel Clough.

And life will go on

Nowt wrong with sticking up for your own, you should know that as well as anyone else.

2 minutes ago, GerryDaly said:

Mel has seen what most of us have seen ... 

Only the blinkered on here who refuse to see are annoyed with this . 

90% of us believe someone has a right to have time to create their own team. Only the blinkered, including our chairman, seem to think success comes from sacking managers on average every 20 games.

Not sure what to think, but i did sort of predict this three games ago. 

Said then that we had to win at least one of the two home games or schteve would be in serious trouble with brighton and forest to come.

we know what Mel is like.

Sorry to see chris powell go.

as for chris evans ......you just gotta laugh its so farcical.

8 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Feel gutted for Chris Powell. Glad Evans is gone. Don't know how to feel about McClaren.

But Mel Morris? You've got some explaining to do. Get the guy on a Radio Derby talk in!! @OwenB87

It's just a bit embarrassing that we can herald the return of Powell, like Steve coming back was the right thing and yet destroy that memory in a second.

Like you feel gutted for Powell

Archived