which PREVIOUS Rams players to you despise most? *sponsored by SRG

Mostyn6

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BobbyD said:

Just to put in my twopenneth worth on the Robbie subject - I thought he was a superb player for Derby County, match after match, once Nigel brought him out of the cold.

Wow. Simply. Wow

Robert "goofy" Earnshaw, waste of money and an annoying little twonk! Driving round in his Hummer has to have needed a baby seat fitted in the drivers seat to see over the steering wheel and a set of step ladders so he could get in and out of it too..... and don't get me started on the spinning hubcaps, proper little 'Napoleon syndrome/pillock that one. 

4 hours ago, eddie said:

Some of Booker T Washington's quotes were very profound.

"Of all forms of slavery there is none that is so harmful and degrading as that form of slavery which tempts one human being to hate another by reason of his race or color."

Wow. And here was me thinking he was just a good wrestler... 

15 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Inspired by @Srg mentioning he'd compiled a list of his most hated players to have played for Derby, who are your top 5 most despised players?

ONE rule: NO CURRENT Derby players.

If you don't have answers, don't moan, just go away and talk on other threads, thanks.

These are the sort of threads i find really depressing and hypocritical.

Dean sturridge - if he had a first touch he would have been a world beater and he absolutely lived offside.... if he was as good as he thought he was he would have been Ronaldo. 

Malcolm Christie - Mainly for his totally inept performance at Brentford away in the cup but also because his head looked like a lightbulb. 

Lars Bohenian - How was he such a great player for Forest and a bag of the poop for us..?

thats about it really...I'm not a hateful person......! But on a side note, Chris Brunt once cost me a 5K mountain bike by scoring in the last minute of injury time and ruining my mates massive accumulator never forgiven him for that. 

The only person I've ever despised is Thatcher and fortunately she didn't give football much attention, although she did believe that every football fan was a hooligan and tried to introduce her compulsory membership scheme in 1988. It's the only time I've ever written to my MP, Greg Knight who replied to say that she was right, as always!

I came close to despising Gary Neville after their game at Pride Park in November 1999 when he instructed referee Mike Reed to send Stefan Schnoor off for an innocuous foul after he had already had a yellow. Reed, who wasn't going to take any action then complied with Neville's instruction. The United players influenced Reed all afternoon and I think he didn't officiate again after that. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sport/football/548802.stm 

Every player who wears the white shirt fulfils a dream I could never achieve and whilst I can forgive a lack of ability, as I had that in abundance, I can't forgive a lack of effort and commitment so my blacklist is;

Mick Coop, Lee Morris, Lars Bohinen, Kenny Miller and Laurent Robert.

1 hour ago, rynny said:

I remember Nathan playing RB against Ipswich made a few mistakes there, played 1 of their strikers in, may have Bent actually.

I think it was his first start in professional football. He made two errors in the first 10 minutes that both cost us a goal. We won 3-2.

29 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Lee Camp, Nathan Doyle (know of them both off the pitch. Not a fan)

Gary Charles ("Do you know who I am") No mate, do you?

That's it.

Nathan went to your school didn't he? Am I right in thinking he had an older brother as well, sure I played football against him in 6th form?

Archived