which PREVIOUS Rams players to you despise most? *sponsored by SRG

Mostyn6

27 minutes ago, rynny said:

Nathan went to your school didn't he? Am I right in thinking he had an older brother as well, sure I played football against him in 6th form?

Ben Doyle was in my year and Nathan a year below. Ben was a nice lad really. He wasn't a bad player either I think?? 

They both played for Field Lane too

I was surprised Nathan hasn't done even better out of football. He came up with Huddlestone and I thought he was comparable at the time. 

Remember Derby played Nathan at CB at one point?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Savage, during and after his time with us.

struggling to understand this topic, I could never despise a player wearing the shirt, later maybe.  Equally I couldn't boo our team but we are all different.  Some have picked on players because they were will paid, fact is that it wasn't their fault .  Savage is all right and has never criticised the club after he finished with us, in fact he has been more complimentary than many others.

12 hours ago, Steve How Hard!!! said:

Any particular reason for your hatred. My memories of Trevor Headboard are of him being a fairly inoffensive character. Although I always look back at that era with rose tinted glasses. If only we could find another striker like Deano. :thumbsup:

Oh yes, a very good reason. His hair. Footballing ability no problem. Scored some good goals as well. His barnet just used to wind me up, that's all. Not for any particular reason either. It just did. 

And of course, to all those who simply cannot wait to be offended, smug and morally superior, it's not really hatred at all. It's just a bit of fun. 

2 hours ago, Alpha said:

Ben Doyle was in my year and Nathan a year below. Ben was a nice lad really. He wasn't a bad player either I think?? 

I was surprised Nathan hasn't done even better out of football. He came up with Huddlestone and I thought he was comparable at the time. 

I remember Nathan playing RB against Ipswich made a few mistakes there, played 1 of their strikers in, may have Bent actually.

3 hours ago, Alpha said:

I believe we were in the same year and school!

I remember Ben actually being a bit of a better player than Nathan at the time. 

Just to go off topic ever so slightly, the order of the posts is all messed up for me. Here's a post from page 14 made "6 hours ago", quoting @rynny

Screenshot_20161123-112645.png

So I spent ages trying to find the previous rynny post that @Anonquoted to find out who Nathan was. "surely not Tyson at RB? First start in professional football? Can't be right?"

I moved on, and saw this post on the next page, page 15:

Screenshot_20161123-112700.png

Posted an hour ago? So is @Anon psychic or is there a glitch in the matrix? Or a distrurbance in the force perhaps? 

2 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Just to go off topic ever so slightly, the order of the posts is all messed up for me. Here's a post from page 14 made "6 hours ago", quoting @rynny

So I spent ages trying to find the previous rynny post that @Anonquoted to find out who Nathan was. "surely not Tyson at RB? First start in professional football? Can't be right?"

Posted an hour ago? So is @Anon psychic or is there a glitch in the matrix? Or a distrurbance in the force perhaps? 

No idea mate, think it had a bit of melt down when I was posting mine, I am blame @Boycie, it is normally his fault when things break. Watch him deny it.

@David any ideas?

22 minutes ago, mrdave85 said:

I believe we were in the same year and school!

I remember Ben actually being a bit of a better player than Nathan at the time. 

I had put that a few of my friends always said ben was the better player but the forum decided it didnt want to post my edited reply.

You wouldn't happen to be friends with @Kingy would you Dave?

1 minute ago, rynny said:

I had put that a few of my friends always said ben was the better player but the forum decided it didnt want to post my edited reply.

You wouldn't happen to be friends with @Kingy would you Dave?

I probably am! I'm fairly sure I know who that would be though even though they've never posted anything.

I got the same weird error message when trying to post, but I logged out/in again and it worked fine. 

30 minutes ago, Richard Dastard Lee said:

Every player who wears the white shirt fulfils a dream I could never achieve and whilst I can forgive a lack of ability, as I had that in abundance, I can't forgive a lack of effort and commitment so my blacklist is;

Mick Coop, Lee Morris, Lars Bohinen, Kenny Miller and Laurent Robert.

I'm too young to remember Mick Coop, but the rest I agree with, aside of Lee Morris. Whilst he was injury prone and expensive, when he did play, he gave his all in my opinion. A bit like Thorne now.

Anyway, all about opinions.

1 hour ago, rynny said:

No idea mate, think it had a bit of melt down when I was posting mine, I am blame @Boycie, it is normally his fault when things break. Watch him deny it.

@David any ideas?

I've got a handful of "read" posts from several hours ago appearing at the bottom of the unread list today. No idea if it's connected.

3 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

are you sure?

Maybe you should research his reaction to a certain managerial change about 3 years ago.

never maybe too strong.  Everything I have heard from him has been positive.  Would you say he is an active and ongoing citric of the club?

18 minutes ago, Spanish said:

never maybe too strong.  Everything I have heard from him has been positive.  Would you say he is an active and ongoing citric of the club?

right now, as in "once he realised" that his opinion on the Clough sacking was bollux, he's not been complimentary nor critical that I have heard.

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

right now, as in "once he realised" that his opinion on the Clough sacking was bollux, he's not been complimentary nor critical that I have heard.

Bollux - sounds like a 1970s cleaning product.

"You'll never get that stain out of the Cortina's seat cover, not even with Bollux."

2 hours ago, Tombo said:

I'll look into it but quick tip for you, at the top of a quote where it says 3 hours ago Alpha said: to the the right you will see a little arrow, click that and it will take you to the original post

1 hour ago, Richard Dastard Lee said:

Every player who wears the white shirt fulfils a dream I could never achieve and whilst I can forgive a lack of ability, as I had that in abundance, I can't forgive a lack of effort and commitment so my blacklist is;

Mick Coop, Lee Morris, Lars Bohinen, Kenny Miller and Laurent Robert.

I rated Morris, just unlucky with injuries. And he murdered Forest when with Yeovil during that legendary Play-off match, the rest you can have! :thumbsup:

Archived