which PREVIOUS Rams players to you despise most? *sponsored by SRG

Mostyn6

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jonathan Hunt - came as a goal scoring midfielder left as a flop.

Mikel Beck - why? 

Kenny Burns - no explanation needed. 

Dean Holdsworth - playing him summed up that era.

Rob Earnshaw - forest. 

As said I don't despise them, more sheer disappointment with the exception of Burns, he makes my p155 boil. 

6 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Jonathan Hunt - came as a goal scoring midfielder left as a flop.

Mikel Beck - why? 

Kenny Burns - no explanation needed. 

Dean Holdsworth - playing him summed up that era.

Rob Earnshaw - forest. 

As said I don't despise them, more sheer disappointment with the exception of Burns, he makes my p155 boil. 

this is just a list of people that were rubbish. 

Jonathan Hunt should be remembered for his last minute winner v Middlesbrough. The same game where Wanchope got sent off for taking a swing at Andy Townsend. 

And Mikkel Beck scored. For them. 

10 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Jonathan Hunt should be remembered for his last minute winner v Middlesbrough. The same game where Wanchope got sent off for taking a swing at Andy Townsend. 

That was a great game, remember gazza having a laugh when taking a corner, there was a player down injured and he got a few you fat ******* chants, which he loved, turned round shaking his belly he then put the ball outside the line, when all fans started shouting and the ref came over and told him to put over the line and as soon as he turned his back put it back out, fans started shouting again the ref cam over told him off and to put it back, same happened again when the ref was walking over Boro subbed Gazza off, was still only the first half :lol:

1 minute ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Allegedly escaped through a back window at the training ground premises to go hold talks with another club. 

No way lol.

Was this Burnley by any chance? I was only 11 when he left, so I wasn't really in the loop of everything going on lol.

11 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Sorry I didn't realise those players were exempt from my personal disappointment. Apologies. 

3 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

No way lol.

Was this Burnley by any chance? I was only 11 when he left, so I wasn't really in the loop of everything going on lol.

I don't think so. He wanted to go to Marseilles if I recall correctly. I don't blame him. I also wanted to leave the country in the 07/08 season.

Just looked it up. The deal was already done and Mears snuck in through a window to retrieve his boots. I wonder how much he was on per week to make it worth his while to come back for a £80 pair of boots?

Luke Moore.

we finally had a system with Bueno, commons and cwyka playing off the brilliant, evergreen, shefki kuqi and played some nice attacking football. What did clough do? Dropped kuqi to shoe horn Moore into the team at the cost of the team, stubbornly kept playing him despite it not working, ruined any momentum we had, only for him then to bugger off to Swansea rather than sign for us.

Archived