Bristol City v Derby

CumbrianRam

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Live commentary

Last Updated: 17/09/16 3:46pm

45'

Lee Tomlin (Bristol City) wins a free kick on the left wing.

45'

Foul by Will Hughes (Derby County).

44'

Goal! Bristol City 0, Derby County 1. Ikechi Anya (Derby County) right footed shot from outside the box to the centre of the goal.

43'

Attempt missed. Bobby Reid (Bristol City) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Assisted by Tammy Abraham.

43'

Offside, Derby County. James Wilson tries a through ball, but Matej Vydra is caught offside.

42'

Attempt blocked. James Wilson (Derby County) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Cyrus Christie.

40'

Foul by Marlon Pack (Bristol City).

40'

Matej Vydra (Derby County) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

37'

Jamie Paterson (Bristol City) wins a free kick on the left wing.

37'

Foul by Cyrus Christie (Derby County).

37'

Jamie Paterson (Bristol City) wins a free kick on the left wing.

37'

Foul by Cyrus Christie (Derby County).

32'

Attempt saved. Tammy Abraham (Bristol City) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal.

At least we don't have to chant let's pretend we scored a goal. Bout time.

I'd be annoyed with we don't beat Bristol City, they're a bang average side. They were better last season and we beat them both times then. 

It's not a case of teams completely outplaying us, it's a case that we are our own worst enemy.

5 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Yessssaaaaaaaiiii!!! 

We could.... We could score another??

A mate of mine who supports Bristol City messaged me as soon as the teams were announced saying even with our scoring record, we'll probably score 2 or 3 today. They have a shocking defensive record when playing with 3 at the back.

Archived