Bristol City v Derby

CumbrianRam

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I did!

The lad is fantastic though, fully expect him to be in the Premier League next year, whether he is at Chelsea or on loan.

Haha no worries lad. Yeah heard lots of things about him, I believe he scored 6 goals so far right? Hopefully we'll keep him quiet today lol. What the heck happened last minute other night??? I'm still sticking with your lot finish top 8. Decent side IMO and great away days too. 

41 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Safe trip to all who come down, think this will be a close game.

It's only a matter of time until it clicks for you I feel, and you have a very good record against us, so despite how things have been I am not confident going into this game.

It will be interesting to see how Lee Johnson handles this. Last year when we had 2 bad results in a row it was expected as he was bringing us away from relegation, today he has the task of picking up a team that dominated Rotherham but drew because of 2 awful defensive errors, and then went on to throw away a 2-1 lead and a man advantage, by missing a penalty, having someone sent off and conceding to a 96th minute goal all without being able to pick arguably our best 2 midfielders.

Main player to look out for on our side is Tammy Abraham who is on loan from Derby, and, depending whether he turns up or not, Tomlin.

I fully expect Derby to be at the top end of the table come the end of the season (predicted 3rd pre-season!) and given our record against you, this could well be the day to kick-start it for you.

Gis him back!

1 minute ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Haha no worries lad. Yeah heard lots of things about him, I believe he scored 6 goals so far right? Hopefully we'll keep him quiet today lol. What the heck happened last minute other night??? I'm still sticking with your lot finish top 8. Decent side IMO and great away days too. 

Yeah, he's on 6 in the league, * altogether I believe. A real goal poacher.

Tuesday was just a bit mad, we had a chance to go 3-1 up from a penalty with a man advantage, shot hits the post and goes almost to the halfway line. Gary O'Neill was then sent off for winning the ball (though he gave the ref a decision to make).

O'Donnell had a howler to concede the Wednesday equaliser and it seems our heads just dropped after those 3 events.

Despite how that all happened I'm not too concerned as Wednesday are a good side, and to be disappointed with a narrow defeat against them is a good sign, however being 2-0 makes it harder to take.

I'm really not sure what to expect this season, I had us down for mid-table, but after seeing our performances so far think we can be top half, though it came out yesterday that we are aiming for top 6!

On 15 September 2016 at 22:43, McLovin said:

I do love a keeper who has good distribution. One of the few things Grant has over Carson, drives me nuts the amount of times he kicks it out of play. His  stance before kicking it is very bizarre too, it always looks like he is going to miss the ball, resulting in an own goal. 

I have to disagree - comfortable with both feet, those little chipped balls to the full-back were tasty as well.

15 minutes ago, Ramos said:

I hope Pearson has them all in the dressing room chanting together "we will score a goal, we will Score a goal, we will score a goal" 

It's got to work 

It's got to go in sometime, but brizzle have good forwards so they may still score more than us. We seem low on confidence, Tuesday seemed to sap that even more FOS we played well but still lost. 

5 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Not sure about Butterfield. All he offers on the wing is tidy feet and a decent shot, something Ince does and more.

He wants someone to tuck in and help the midfeild out so we don't get overrun. A bit Coutts like. 

Archived