Bristol City v Derby

CumbrianRam

8 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

What? Eh?

Why have the players gone back to their starting positions. What's going on?

Wouldn't say that Butterfield as a right mid is his starting position or Hughes and Bryson as a 2 man midfield are their natural positions. Maybe Pearson's message to be adaptable is getting through to them

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

At least we don't have to chant let's pretend we scored a goal. Bout time.

I'd be annoyed with we don't beat Bristol City, they're a bang average side. They were better last season and we beat them both times then. 

It's not a case of teams completely outplaying us, it's a case that we are our own worst enemy.

That's a bit harsh ... I think they're a much better team this season. The main loss for them is obviously Kodjia, but Abraham is doing a fantastic job of replacing him at the minute. O'Neil has been a good signing for them, he's added experience and a bit of protection for their defence. Magnusson has been a decent signing for them in defence and signing Tomlin on a permanent is also a great addition. And then they've got O'Dowda and Paterson in to add a bit more depth and options. 

4 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

I was talking about linking up with the midfield and also our entire strike force has no goals this season, we don't have much ground to stand on.

Well he's not here anymore so not much point in dwelling on it.

I didn't want him gone but he has. Pointless speculating on what he may or may not have done. 

22 minutes ago, needles said:

Why have we got a little vertical straight line next to us on the BBC, instead of the customary little circle?

When a goal draught messes with your sanity so much you find yourself unable to recognise numbers, you know it's severe.

Archived