Bristol City v Derby

CumbrianRam

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Will the Ram said:

We've scored and won away.  That's better than our home form.

Ahh - true. That was the start of our mini-run of 2 matches without conceding. Sadly, it now looks as though our defence has become more porous.

Our only league goal. And we won't be seeing the scorer again for a while sadly.

What a series of depressing thoughts. I'm clinging to the hope that we continue to improve and Brizzle will be deflated by losing late to Sheffield Wednesday. Plus they will miss the guy that got sent off for them.

But its small crumbs in truth.

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

Ahh - true. That was the start of our mini-run of 2 matches without conceding. Sadly, it now looks as though our defence has become more porous.

Our only league goal. And we won't be seeing the scorer again for a while sadly.

What a series of depressing thoughts. I'm clinging to the hope that we continue to improve and Brizzle will be deflated by losing late to Sheffield Wednesday. Plus they will miss the guy that got sent off for them.

But its small crumbs in truth.

With 6 goals conceded after 7 games I don't think you can describe our defence as porous.

Trying hard to be positive:

I thought, on the whole, last night was a big improvement (for parts of the game anyway).

I was pleased with Pearce's performance.

Do last nights results for Barnsley and Newcastle put our defeats to them in a slightly better context?

I'll be at Bristol with high hopes but low expectations. 

I'm going for a draw on the prediction league later (want to see the starting line up first for our goal scorer) The Robins blew a two goal lead at Wednesday last night and while they've scored 11, they've let in 10 so I'm a little bit optimistic we will score in this game.

Take a draw but would love a win. COYR.

6 hours ago, Simsy said:

Right Pearson if you are reading this is the team you need to win: (providing wiemann isn't fit)

----------------Carson

Christie---Keogh---Shackell-- Olsson

Anya----Johnson---Hughes---Russell

------------------Ince

--------------------Vydra

Agree with this! If he's insisting on 442 (which we now have no choice as we don't have Martin) then this is the strongest 442 side we have

Archived