Bristol City v Derby

CumbrianRam

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

That's not honest, we were the better side and winning. It's football these things happen.

8 games in, 2 goals scored, 5th bottom.... minus 5 goal diff.

W***

Still.... I'll be in Igors again next week spunking my well earned money on the club.

Our season is slipping away rapidly with every disappointing result the others are moving further away we will be lucky to finish top half can't believe it's come to this and its only September! I don't know what the answer is I suppose we just have to stick with Pearson for now and hope it turns around.

6 minutes ago, inter politics said:

I'm sorry but how many times has stuff like this happened the last few seasons.

I'm watching sky sports saturday and they go to derby where they have conceded a late goal.

We are mentally weak.

That excuse is beginning to wear thin now, 4 players that started today have not played for us before this season. 

Just now, kingsy1884 said:

Chill out you lot there are 38 games left ffs.

Firm is temporary class is permanent and Pearson is no mug. These lot will get things sorted soon. 

Despite there win today I dont fancy Blackburn they are very brittle.

We'll soon find out. Pressure game that one even at this early stage.

Just now, lushrams said:

Jeepers give the lad a chance. So he hasn't scored in 3 games. Remind me when Martin last scored? He'll come good, just need to stop this constant moaning and get behind the team.

I keep on hearing everything will come good. I really hope it does but interested to know what people are basing their confidence on.

3 minutes ago, kingsy1884 said:

Chill out you lot there are 38 games left ffs.

Firm is temporary class is permanent and Pearson is no mug. These lot will get things sorted soon. 

Despite there win today I dont fancy Blackburn they are very brittle.

The thing is....we shouldn't be looking at Blackburns result...that's he whole problem, we should have been celebrating Newcastle dropping point... We are MILES away from doing anything positive 

3 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I keep on hearing everything will come good. I really hope it does but interested to know what people are basing their confidence on.

Apart from the late goal we didn’t sound too bad today. Cheer up, we’ll be average before you know it.

Archived