• Created
  • Last Reply
On 18 September 2016 at 01:13, dcfcfan1 said:

we are in the ****

no hope

Was you there on Saturday? 

On 18 September 2016 at 09:34, Woodley Ram said:

We are going in the right direction, it will come

Look like it's starting to come that way. 

On 18 September 2016 at 14:22, DerbyRam! said:

And how was Weimann? Where did he play when he came on? All i saw on the highlights was him playing a nice ball through to Vydra, through to Bent who missed....(again)

I still want to see Weimann on with Vydra. No Darren Bent

Weimann did okay and played on the wing. 

On 18 September 2016 at 15:49, B4ev6is said:

Well yesterday we were very unlucky not to win the game. In spells we played preatty well but we need to find a way to be more constant play. We created plenty of

Chances and even against newcastle we created chances just could not take them.

We have gone from creating next to nrothing to scoring two goals. I do think we need to try and play balls on the floor. I think long balls are okay if you want get it forward but we need players in advance positions.

I think what we need to do against liverpool is to try and rough them up a bit not to make it so easy for them to play there football.

We need to play hit and move football we need to practise this week running on the ball and try passing it on the move when we dont have the ball we need try to defand in numbers shutdown the space force them to make a mistake.

And now down to the formation our 442 or 4411 but i personal would choice to play 361 they would not expect this formation. We could have a extra two midfiderd i think this would allow us to move bryson and will huges to support vyda a bit more. But this can easly switch back other formations also. We could also have cdm siting back and helping out break up there play or we can attacking midfilder in the

Same team i really do believe this can help us beat liverpool and you never know this might give us a bit more balance to our play give us a bit more freedome.

3-6-1?? Lol 

On 18 September 2016 at 15:54, B4ev6is said:

Ince does not pass the ball and to greddy for his own good.

Rubbish... He passed the ball to Vydra and Vydra should of scored but he didn't..

On 18 September 2016 at 16:19, B4ev6is said:

It is true

Maybe my 361 formation might suit him better.

Please read my idea

Not true B4. 

On 18 September 2016 at 17:36, Ninos said:

Yes it does. Pearson held on to a 1-0 lead v Preston by swapping a forward for Alex Pearce right? Smart move. Win sealed. So there's inconsistency and Its not Bristol so much as Abraham who's already scored 7 goals! Dude was obviously a major threat. Bradley Armoured fighting Vehicle could have man marked him. He made a small mistake here ... And he knows he did, but pressed would prob blame the players' game management. 

We've dealt with Tammy Abraham and it was another player that scored not Abraham, maybe you should pay attention little bit more in the future. :) 

Archived