DeAndre Yedlin - Signed for Newcastle

BuckoBeast

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sage said:

I'm not going to beat the Bush, I'm straight off down to Clinton cards to get a well done card for signing Wilson and yedlin. Just hoping the fans don't Barack him. However I wouldn't put my Ford on this happening as Nixon hasn't said anything about it.   ,  

You seem to sucked up every pun there, like a big pun Hoover.

Dam it.

12 minutes ago, Boycie said:

You seem to sucked up every pun there, like a big pun Hoover.

Dam it.

I'll Grant you I listed a Taft of US presidents but I think we needt sign players like Wilson but we also need to sell underperformers like Johnson and Pierce if we want to Taylor our squad into a promotion outfit. 

7 minutes ago, sage said:

I'll Grant you I listed a Taft of US presidents but I think we needt sign players like Wilson but we also need to sell underperformers like Johnson and Pierce if we want to Taylor our squad into a promotion outfit. 

Mate how do you think Kelle Roos velt that you left him out of your presidential pun list? 

3 hours ago, sage said:

I'm not going to beat the Bush, I'm straight off down to Clinton cards to get a well done card for signing Wilson and yedlin. Just hoping the fans don't Barack him. However I wouldn't put my Ford on this happening as Nixon hasn't said anything about it.   ,  

I'll Grant you one thing - you have Hoovered up a like from me.

Breaking news.  I've spent all day hiding in Ed Dawes closet, and just over heard him on the phone to Nigel.  Seems like the charity concert is in danger, apparently there's problems 'sorting out a work permit for the American'.  Reading between the lines that would indicate no Dr Dre, and Kiki Dee didn't fancy headlining solo.  Disappointing.

21 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

Methinks he doth protest too much. 

Anyway, I used to enjoy radio Derby commentary but then 2 are like listening to your next door neighbours bickering over the fence. Rampage is starting to drone on a bit 

Isn't it @Rampage?;)

I'm going to stick up for him as he and I are kindred spirits - he doesn't drone  (even if the occasional post is quite long):lol:

Archived