DeAndre Yedlin - Signed for Newcastle

BuckoBeast

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Annoyance would be an unusual reaction. 

People online making up rumours, putting words into his colleagues mouth......I think annoyance is pretty fair tbh. Of course he would want to distance himself from it, when people see his denials as it must be happening and could effect his job, seriously? what would be said if he refused to respond to the questions on Twitter? 

I don't want to put Ram@Lincoln out that as a wum or anything, could have also been a complete misunderstanding, mis heard. Here we are Monday tho and nothing has happened. 

I'm guessing it's all been called off, we've scrapped the signing as it was leaked on a forum. 

15 minutes ago, David said:

People online making up rumours, putting words into his colleagues mouth......I think annoyance is pretty fair tbh. Of course he would want to distance himself from it and when people see his denials as it must be happening and could effect his job, seriously? what would be said if he refused to respond to the questions on Twitter? 

I don't want to put Ram@Lincoln out that as a wum or anything, could have also been a complete misunderstanding, mis heard. Here we are Monday tho and nothing has happened. 

I'm guessing it's all been called off, we've scrapped the signing as it was leaked on a forum. 

It's your forum though, you've blown that sausage fest at Moor Farm this season, cheers for that!!

16 minutes ago, Boycie said:

It's your forum though, you've blown that sausage fest at Moor Farm this season, cheers for that!!

Hardly a surprise no more have been run after last time. Anyhow, Sausage Party is on at the cinema now if you need a bit of sausage in your life

45 minutes ago, David said:

People online making up rumours, putting words into his colleagues mouth......I think annoyance is pretty fair tbh. Of course he would want to distance himself from it and when people see his denials as it must be happening and could effect his job, seriously? what would be said if he refused to respond to the questions on Twitter? 

You just have lol

3 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

You just have lol

I did put a chance of being misheard in there which is most likely what's happened here, I don't recognise him as being a wum or regularly starting rumours and that. It is Monday tho and rumours are Newcastle in for him now, Villa were also interested and their owner claiming to be close to signing a full back.

Further update today from Ed Dawes closet.  Just heard young Ed on the phone to Nigel, and the charity concert is definitely cancelled.  There are though apparently plans for a celebrity charity bike ride instead from Derby to the North East.  From what I heard Ray Parlour and Dean Saunders are getting on their bikes to help out.

Definitely heard 'Dean and Ray peddlin to Newcastle' #ITK :ph34r:

Ps More updates as they happen, I'm staying in here for the duration.  Or at least until @t'oldu comes back.

Pps the blue puffer makes an awesome duvet

2 hours ago, David said:

People online making up rumours, putting words into his colleagues mouth......I think annoyance is pretty fair tbh. Of course he would want to distance himself from it, when people see his denials as it must be happening and could effect his job, seriously? what would be said if he refused to respond to the questions on Twitter? 

I wasn't being serious. 

On the day of Wembley I happened to bump into a relative of Craig Bryson along with a few of his friends.  I was told that if we lost Bryson was off to Celtic.

I had no reason to doubt them, I was there at 11am when his relative received a call from Bryson himself to say he was on the bench, hours before we got hold of the team news. I also saw a text from Bryson other half with the words "Mclarens a banker"

I came back to Derby and told everyone, but it didn't happen.

These things happen.

39 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

On the day of Wembley I happened to bump into a relative of Craig Bryson along with a few of his friends.  I was told that if we lost Bryson was off to Celtic.

I had no reason to doubt them, I was there at 11am when his relative received a call from Bryson himself to say he was on the bench, hours before we got hold of the team news. I also saw a text from Bryson other half with the words "Mclarens a banker"

These things happen.

Yeah - I once worked with a guy who happened to be the brother of John Gregory's lawyer. Armed with the cast iron knowledge that Gregory didn't have 'a leg to stand on', I shared the good news. I looked a bit.

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

These things happen.

Barnsley away the Christmas before, we spoke to somebody claiming to be bryso mrs' relative, he said bryso would be leaving at end of the season and that Mcclaren was desperate for him to sign a new contract, something that Bryson didn't want!!

39 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Was it her dad by any chance? I just remembered it wasn't a relative of Bryson, it was his missus dad we met.

Really sound Scottish bloke, with a few lads from Killie. 

Seamt like a decent youth, not sure weather it was her dad or not though. Just know he referred to Brysos Mrs as " our Gemma or  Emma?" 

Just goes to show, no matter how good you think your info is, it probably isn't.

Better to leave all that crap alone and believe it when it's on the OS, Radio Derby or in the bellylaugh.

Archived