DeAndre Yedlin - Signed for Newcastle

BuckoBeast

20 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

I'm not itk, never claimed to be and never have been.

This was just by absolute chance. My lad wanted to wait for the unused players doing postmatch fitness drills to finish so he could get photos and autographs. Then ended up next to the RD crew and got chatting once sports scene had finished.

The nearest itk I've ever been was when I lived 3 doors up from Malcolm Christie. Decent friends/neighbours with his family, but they kept themselves very much private.

Lincoln must be really **** if you hang around that long after a game!

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take a look at Owen Bradley's tweets now. He's having a conversation with a fan who obviously uses the forum, has relayed the information on Twitter and Bradley & Dawes have categorically denied it and said it's a lie

3 minutes ago, Kernow said:

You think you know someone, then this happens.

Next you'll be telling me Vlad the mechanic didn't return to Romania the day after Brexit having been assaulted by strangers!

7 minutes ago, sage said:

I think of Yedlin isn't announced on Monday there should be a consequence, perhaps Lincoln shouldn't be allowed to have Reveldevil on ignore like the rest of us.  :ph34r:

Add the @ next time, chicken!

I don't doubt Lincoln's sincerity, maybe a mistake? 

Also, why would we announce one and not the other anyway? Seems odd.

In conclusion, I don't really want Yedlin anyway. I'd sooner have had Brayford back. :ph34r:

Archived