DeAndre Yedlin - Signed for Newcastle

BuckoBeast

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Joe. said:

Seems a bit odd that he needs to issue a statement to say that he didn't say a player would be joining

Not odd at all when it's been claimed he was stood next to Ed Dawes whilst this all went off. Trying to put this "rumour" to bed. 

13 minutes ago, David said:

Not odd at all when it's been claimed he was stood next to Ed Dawes whilst this all went off. Trying to put this "rumour" to bed. 

But why the need to deny it in a series of tweets, I'm not on twitter (and he's calling out my post)but please relay this information

4 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Methinks he doth protest too much. 

Anyway, I used to enjoy radio Derby commentary but then 2 are like listening to your next door neighbours bickering over the fence. Rampage is starting to drone on a bit 

I don't mind them as such, but I detest the desire from OB to read out the most inflammatory tweets, FFS like they're representative of what the majority of us actual attendees are thinking and feeling.

Apparently there's even more trouble brewing between Pearson and the commercial team.  Stood near to Owen Bradley during Nigel's post-match interview and heard them discussing the likely impacts of holding a charity concert at the iPRO on the new pitch.  From what I overheard Dr Dre and Kiki Dee will be headlining.  I definitely heard the words 'Dee' and 'Dre', or something like that :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Saul Pimpson said:

I don't mind them as such, but I detest the desire from OB to read out the most inflammatory tweets, FFS like they're representative of what the majority of us actual attendees are thinking and feeling.

Rammage left OB hanging tonight. He didn't fill the gap when OB should have been talking and he called him out on it. I think they are getting on each other's nerves, not just on mine. 

But yes, OB tries to steer debate in a strange direction based on tweets when people are spitting dummies 

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Baird is bloody shocking, it isn't his fault, he is too old and past it, it is Derbys fault for paying him and continually playing him.

Why did we let Warnock go if we are having to resort to Baird covering.

While Baird is back up, promotion hopes are a bit far fetched.

Baird isn't the backup LB - it's either Olsen or Fozzy. If you include Max Lowe, to have 3 left backs out is ridiculously unlucky so in those circumstances you have no option but to make do with whoever's available. You can't realistically have a backup to backup the backup's backup - if you follow my drift.

Archived