DeAndre Yedlin - Signed for Newcastle

BuckoBeast

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, AmberRamber said:

" this is my first Y.A meeting. My name is Sean and........and yes... I'm a Yeddler" 

Best....Yeddlin....Ever

27 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Signed and sealed, season long loan.

Pearson just did a RD interview to be aired on Monday morning confirming the signings of Deandre Yedlin and James Wilson on season long loans. 

So specific that I'm inclined to believe you. Cracking news. Good use of the loan market. 

Was standing next to Dawes who was standing next to Bradley who was doing the interview with Pearson, then chatted with both regarding both players.

Dawes then called hq to tell them not to play the interview today as they both aren't announced and to save for Monday morning news. 

I'm not itk, never claimed to be and never have been.

This was just by absolute chance. My lad wanted to wait for the unused players doing postmatch fitness drills to finish so he could get photos and autographs. Then ended up next to the RD crew and got chatting once sports scene had finished.

The nearest itk I've ever been was when I lived 3 doors up from Malcolm Christie. Decent friends/neighbours with his family, but they kept themselves very much private.

Archived