DeAndre Yedlin - Signed for Newcastle

BuckoBeast

2 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Signed and sealed, season long loan.

Pearson just did a RD interview to be aired on Monday morning confirming the signings of Deandre Yedlin and James Wilson on season long loans. 

If this doesn't happen your credibility will be on a par with RamsPolls and you won't want that

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how much money this charity concert is going to raise though.  Stood near to Owen Bradley during Nigel's post-match interview and heard them discussing stuff and Nigel seemed to want to raise funds through concessionary fondue stands, by selling chocolates, commissioning a limited run of precision time pieces, and to get sponsorship from some secretive bankers.  Apparently Nigel was totally committed to this Swiss theme for the concert.  I definitely heard him say he was committed to getting the best out of Dee and Dre yodelling.  Or something like that :ph34r:

42 minutes ago, sage said:

You know I wouldn't ignore you. However you are the forum's most ignored poster. :ph34r:

Hey, that's me.

Oh, 'ignored'. I thought you said 'ignorant'.

18 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Apparently there's even more trouble brewing between Pearson and the commercial team.  Stood near to Owen Bradley during Nigel's post-match interview and heard them discussing the likely impacts of holding a charity concert at the iPRO on the new pitch.  From what I overheard Dr Dre and Kiki Dee will be headlining.  I definitely heard the words 'Dee' and 'Dre', or something like that :ph34r:

You're wrong - they were talking about Corrie and Ken Barlows' late wife

Not sure whether @lincolnramor Ed Dawes is Deep Throat. Away from TwitterGate the Daily Fail reports Yedlin is "on Newcastle's radar" (to be cover), an offer from Villa and both us and manager-less Hull in the mix: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3750950/Tottenham-defender-DeAndre-Yedlin-Newcastle-United-s-radar-Rafa-Benitez-seeks-cover-Jesus-Gamez.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Interestingly the piece says Spurs won't let both Yedlin and Trippier go. I'd be happy to buy Trippier!

5 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Not sure whether @lincolnramor Ed Dawes is Deep Throat. Away from TwitterGate the Daily Fail reports Yedlin is "on Newcastle's radar" (to be cover), an offer from Villa and both us and manager-less Hull in the mix: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3750950/Tottenham-defender-DeAndre-Yedlin-Newcastle-United-s-radar-Rafa-Benitez-seeks-cover-Jesus-Gamez.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Interestingly the piece says Spurs won't let both Yedlin and Trippier go. I'd be happy to buy Trippier!

Very generous of you, does Mel know?

14 minutes ago, cymru said:

There is no doubt we need a new rhight back christy was poor yesterday for the past two seasons i have been saying this np go and get someone new please

Totally agree, his decision making all over the pitch is poor. He carries the ball down blind alleys when he should pass it and he passes the ball when he should carry it forward. He doesn't get the cross in early instead he wants to go back and beat his man again. Defensively he has always been suspect when he comes up against quality wingers which he will if/when we get in PL. So this gas to be a good move for the club

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I think Lincoln made a genuine mistake, his posts have never been of an ITK way before, as he stated, he seemed convinced about the information but maybe he genuinely miss heard.

The fact he hasn't said anything since would suggest he is a little embarrassed, not that he needs to be.

We all make mistakes.

annamarshall.gif

7 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I think Lincoln made a genuine mistake, his posts have never been of an ITK way before, as he stated, he seemed convinced about the information but maybe he genuinely miss heard.

The fact he hasn't said anything since would suggest he is a little embarrassed, not that he needs to be.

We all make mistakes.

hedgehog_brush_meet-310x175.jpg?bd03d3

14 minutes ago, Boycie said:

If Lincoln gets this right, I recon it could set a president.

I'm not going to beat the Bush, I'm straight off down to Clinton cards to get a well done card for signing Wilson and yedlin. Just hoping the fans don't Barack him. However I wouldn't put my Ford on this happening as Nixon hasn't said anything about it.   ,  

Archived