Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

Haven't got a clue how to post a picture. In derby for a couple of days. Always come this time of the year. Trust derby to have three away games in a week. Went to the silk mill last night for something to eat. Had a drive to Southwell workhouse today. Felt like Andre wisdom sat nav taking me down narrow country lanes. Exeter arms tonight for more grub and drinks. Good old derby

5 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

Where are you mate?

Was halfway down Dovedale

1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

It's a small hill in that case.

Not even a quarter way up, before he stopped for middle class pastries and a nip of the thermos. 

See answer above, it's a tad steep, harder coming down than up that way as kept slipping, so sat on my backside and took a photo.

Now you're probably doubting I ever reached the top, but just didn't think to take the photo and they're comes a point when a guy has to sit and admire the view, trying to look composed and act like I'm not really an eejit in slippy soles not made for walking.

5 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Was halfway down Dovedale

See answer above, it's a tad steep, harder coming down than up that way as kept slipping, so sat on my backside and took a photo.

Now you're probably doubting I ever reached the top, but just didn't think to take the photo and they're comes a point when a guy has to sit and admire the view, trying to look composed and act like I'm not really an eejit in slippy soles not made for walking.

Lovely out there mate.