Pearson signs 3 year deal

Rample

Nigel Pearson  

289 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This comment in the comments section did make me laugh, ironically the user who made the comment  is called idiotbox

Pearson is a horrific manager. Hopefully he leads Derby to relegation. They deserve that after the disgraceful treatment of ex-Madridista Paul Clement. Paul couldn't wait to change his Twitter profile picture/header back to Real Madrid related stuff after this tiny pathetic club sacked him. He was far too good for you.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3613046/Derby-County-appoint-former-Leicester-City-boss-Nigel-Pearson-three-year-deal.html#ixzz49sMMu6Xs 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

19 minutes ago, trevor1946 said:

W OW   this club has now moved into gear.a no-nonsense guy,always liked him,calls a spade a spade.

Player power no chance,,dirty tricks he knows them all,a top manager,what a choice Chris Powell as the assistant

Mel Morris  must have learned a lot,in a short time,well done on a great appointment ---    ,A TIP.

If going into the dressing room,when things,are not right------were a crash hat and duck,and the air will be blue.

From me well done Mel Morris

Also Sam Rush, don't forget.

"One of the biggest clubs in the country". He knows how to get on the fans side right away, doesn't he! :lol:

Very happy with this. He's gonna give us the kick up the arse we need. Chris Powell is a bonus. And with Kev Phillips and the coaching staff staying in, it all seems to fit. Feels right. 

Roll on August!

Not my first choice, but i think there is a decent chance that he'll do a good job, so there is cause for optimism. Delighted about Powell joining.  I wonder what they will want to do in the transfer market. Here's my tip for the new management team....KEEP WILL HUGHES !

PistoldPete2
9 minutes ago, McLovin said:

This comment in the comments section did make me laugh, ironically the user who made the comment  is called idiotbox

Pearson is a horrific manager. Hopefully he leads Derby to relegation. They deserve that after the disgraceful treatment of ex-Madridista Paul Clement. Paul couldn't wait to change his Twitter profile picture/header back to Real Madrid related stuff after this tiny pathetic club sacked him. He was far too good for you.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3613046/Derby-County-appoint-former-Leicester-City-boss-Nigel-Pearson-three-year-deal.html#ixzz49sMMu6Xs 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Haha! Typical media types... How dare we sack a former Real Madrid coach? Well he didn't hack it as a manager. This tiny pathetic club with the highest attendances in the championship. Until next year anyway when newcastle join us. 

26 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

The mail saying there is little transfer expenditure available this summer.

So billions then.

Have we won the Premier League yet?

No?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pearson out!

1 hour ago, ramsbottom said:

No director of football/footballing matters/recruitment/scouting swollox then???  Excellent

A very competent apointment ,looks good for next season can imagine a few players leaving ,pre season should be a bit more intresting 

Archived