Pearson signs 3 year deal

Rample

Nigel Pearson  

289 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was always more keen on Flores or Warburton.

but you've got to hand it to Mel and Sam, that looks like a very competent management team (and focus on the word Manager, which is what NP seems to be calling himself)

hope it works well and I'll give them my best.

9 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I'm not going to believe it until the main man ITK confirms its a done deal......Bris where are you ???!

He congratulated Wassall on getting the job 2 days ago, I will not believe these reports of Pearson!

2 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Pearson as manager, Powell as his no2, keep Kevin Phillips and Zuberbuhler. Wassall goes back to the academy.

Best result possible.

Was going to post exactly that. Fantastic Powell coming, really didn't want to lose Wassall from the Academy, as for Pearson like him or not, he can take teams up and will get my full support. Anyway if he falters we now have two Managers in reserve ;)

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Was not fussed either way about Pearson, but now he has been appointed he has my full support and I am buzzing for next season already!

Forget the Euros...roll on August!

Me too. 100% support - as always.

He wasnt my number one choice but i can see him puting some much needed fight into us

cant see the likes of tom ince being allowed to stroll about disinterested. Pearson will go mental at him

also he isnt a yes man so overall a good appointment  

Just now, wixman1884 said:

I had my reservations - especially after reading that he had sex with a racist ostrich in Thailand (let me know if I've gotten that mixed up), but now he's here I'll back him. 

I'm sorry Wixman but I can't be having that, it's almost downright slanderous to the poor ostrich. We all know damn well that the ostrich wasn't the racist out of the pair of them

10 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Thanks Mel. Well done for making the right decision. 

+ 1

Great news and best choice available. Wish him all the best in the new role and can't wait for the start of next season. Pleased that the news has broken now rather than wait till next week.

Thanks and Best of Luck to Darren Wassell as well.

COYR

Archived