Pearson signs 3 year deal

Rample

Nigel Pearson  

289 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi all- I'm as the name says here! 

I just wanted to congratulate you on getting Pearson. Obviously he's not as good as Ranieri but I loved the bloke whilst he was here. I think he'd take any Championship club and get them up within 5 years if given that time. With your squad it should be much less. 

Hope he brings you up cos I miss the away days in the Navigation!

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

Last year when I heard Pearson was mentioned in wad sceptical to say the least.  But as times gone by Pearson has grown on me , his dynamic style mixed with his attacking play will be woblndeful plus his leadership is incredible.

The main thing I'm happy about though is Chris powell as number 2 absoloute stroke of genius  ! 

Chrissy powell is a Ram......... he hates forest!!

Everything about this appointment is woblndeful. It's a woblndeful woblndeful world.

8 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Premier League Nigel.

I'm less excited than the rest of you, but I believe he can take us up. And I seriously hope that he behaves better than this:

Nigel-Pearson.jpg

We all have our moments......  

13 hours ago, babylon said:

One thing I'll add, at some point he'll leave a player out of the team that you think should be in it. He'll leave them out of the squad, they'll end up playing in the stiffs and then training with the kids.

Lots of people will say it's Pearson not being able to handle players, they'll say Pearson is stubborn and a bully. I've seen it all said... Pearson was never, ever proved wrong. It's happened half a dozen times and he's been absolutely spot on every time.

When it happens, and it will... please remember that this is just him removing bad eggs from the squad. Doesn't matter if they cost nothing or £5m... he'll demand they go and he'll force them out of the door. That's how he creates the squad moral and work ethic. By only having people who will die for the cause.

As soon as I heard the news, I instantly thought, well that's Tom Ince out of the picture.

4 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

As soon as I heard the news, I instantly thought, well that's Tom Ince out of the picture.

Not necessarily, I actually think Ince puts lots of effort in and has a good attitude however he sometimes comes across as 'not caring' because he just keeps a cool head. 

I don't think the reputation of his Dad helps him; I don't think Tom Ince is a bad apple by any means.

22 minutes ago, nfb said:

We all have our moments......  

What a trio of wet, weak willed willies. Imagine going on the local news and crying your eyes out because you've been clouted by a 50 year old for trespassing.

9 hours ago, drofmor55 said:

Halfway through the season 50 per cent of your fans will be wanting him sacked ...ignore them

some of his signings will struggle to begin with...support them

he will keep picking players that will have you scratching your head..dont worry

he will get you into the Premier league,,,ask any Leicester or Hull fans

Excellent first post................good job you inserted that last line, the rest of your post sums up perfectly the last three years on here!! :thumbsup:

14 hours ago, babylon said:

One thing I'll add, at some point he'll leave a player out of the team that you think should be in it. He'll leave them out of the squad, they'll end up playing in the stiffs and then training with the kids.

Lots of people will say it's Pearson not being able to handle players, they'll say Pearson is stubborn and a bully. I've seen it all said... Pearson was never, ever proved wrong. It's happened half a dozen times and he's been absolutely spot on every time.

When it happens, and it will... please remember that this is just him removing bad eggs from the squad. Doesn't matter if they cost nothing or £5m... he'll demand they go and he'll force them out of the door. That's how he creates the squad moral and work ethic. By only having people who will die for the cause.

Spot on!

Sith Happens
9 hours ago, WystonRam said:

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-27%20at%2021.39.

LTLF vote for next manager for them.

i assume from the number of votes cast only season ticket holders were allowed to vote.

Very happy with the appointment(s).

I think Nigel Pearson is a very good manager and will build us a solid, attractive team. Chris Powell is another excellent bit of recruitment too and I'm of course very happy to see Darren Wassall return to the academy.

I hope the new management team are afforded the time to build us a great squad, one that will entertain us and one that we can be proud of - even when we lose.  At the moment its depressing to see us time and again simply not turn up when it really matters, we need to lose the soft underbelly and approach such games with confidence - not waiting for it to all go wrong.

11 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Premier League Nigel.

I'm less excited than the rest of you, but I believe he can take us up. And I seriously hope that he behaves better than this:

Nigel-Pearson.jpg

Do not try this with Zuberbuhler or Johnson, is my advice.

News flash - Very large sandpit at Academy - change of use application.

Pearson is hoping to keep Ostriches on the very large sandpit at the Academy. Depths have been taken and it is deep enough for News paper and TV reporters to get their necks fully into the sand without any neck damage. Applications for mucking out the Ostriches should be forwarded to 'The Pearson Ostrich Project' at the Academy. No previous experience is required, but applicants would ideally have a PhD in Ostrich Management and should also bring their own shovel. :thumbsup::ph34r:

5 hours ago, FoxInPeace1 said:

Hi all- I'm as the name says here! 

I just wanted to congratulate you on getting Pearson. Obviously he's not as good as Ranieri but I loved the bloke whilst he was here. I think he'd take any Championship club and get them up within 5 years if given that time. With your squad it should be much less. 

Hope he brings you up cos I miss the away days in the Navigation!

I was in there once - the sole Derby fan in a pub full of Leicester fans. One nicked my bobble hat.

I got it back. :D

Archived