Harry Redknapp

Gap tooth ram

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

According to Pat Murphy he would be there to advise Wassall as an experienced coach/tactician. Nothing to do with Director of Football.

Instead of being an advisor why doesn't Redknapp just be given the job and punt Wassall back to the U21s seems a bit gratuitous employing a guy basically to tell another guy what to do

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Duracell said:

It's the calm before the storm, eddie...

It honestly doesn't bother me one way or another. Short-term, Harry Redknapp is a winner with a capital W, but it's his possible long-term influence, especially in matters fnancial, that seems to be upsetting people on here.

oh good god i hope they were joking about Hoddle. . . . Redknapp i dont mind that much but Hoddle!! 

'I have got an inner belief and an inner faith with God. I do believe spiritually we have to progress because we've been here before. The physical body is just an overcoat for your spirit. At death you take the overcoat off and your spirit will go on to another life in a spirit dimension.

'I think we make mistakes when we are down here and our spirit has to come back and learn. That's why there is an injustice in the world. Why there's certain people born into the world with terrible physical problems and why there's a family who has got everything right, physically and mentally.'

If this is true, Mel. .  give your f*****g head a wobble 

36 minutes ago, Derbados said:

I must be the only one who likes Harry, massively experienced in the game, managed at the top for years. I laugh when people criticise his money spending, if the chairman is giving it to him, he'll spend it! 

In any scenario he'll be better than DW!!

Yeah and look what nearly happened to Portsmouth when he had free rein with the cheque book. Nearly went bust!

Why are Derby fans so annoying, never happy. Wasn't happy with clements final few games, wasn't happy with wassell ever, not happy with redknapp, wouldn't be happy with the next guy and so on, there's no. Why do you all call for change and then moan about the change? 

The only mistake he made, was to not know the effect Wassalls decisions and interviews would have on the fans.

It started with Wassalls comments after the Mk game, since then results particularly based on the teams lack of defensive nouce and his substitutions. I dont know what else you can do, once you have decided to play the mcclaren system when thorne and hanson arent fit enough to complete 90 mins.

I firmly believe if darren wassall had been a big name, and come in from outside, he would be given the time and patience of those blood baying rams fans, to stay off his, and the teams back, resulting in a club who is more together for the final push.

Archived